VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Is The San Diego Dro Working On Completed 2010 Hearings Yet?

Rate this question

retiredat44

Question

Is the San Diego DRO working on completed 2010 hearings yet? still awaiting a decision,, what year are they currently on?

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Do an IRIS request as to the status of your claim. A congressional inquiry would also help. Otherwise it is impossible to to answer your question without actually working at the RO and pulling the claim. If you have a Service Officer, inquire from them where your appeal is in the process.

my vso (American Legion) would not directly answer my question,, she only said it used to take 8 months... and that answer was about 4 months ago.. and she works in the same buidling as the San Diego regional claims office is located..

I can only extrapolate that she has no clue...

I always receive the same response that the claims are worked in the order that they are received. Too my limited knowledge on this subject I believe there is no computer tracking data that they use. It must be the old fashion way such as I used when I was in the military. I had about 5 in boxes and 1 out box. The to do file was stacked in boxes, under the floor, ect. We only had type writers, no computers or even zerox machines for years.

If this is the same system the VA s still using, then its quite obvious what happens when the cleaning person accidentally bumps into your file which places your file into another holding pattern.:rolleyes:

I keep hearing that calling them, and bugging people, asking for inquiries only worsens the situation.. so I will not call for investigations... call me parnanoid, but I blieve that people at the va will reatliate and throw your file away or lose it if you rock the boat... I am hoping that other vets who hear things or know things will speak up... I am in a bad situation, and don't know how long I have to live.. having an evil rotten disease like I have (I have many bad diseases), I can get very sick and die quickly... I am not exagerrating... I suffer greatly.. I just want justice before things can get any worse.. Other vets can help other vets just by passing on any info on what's going on at some offices.. if there was staight honesty I would most likely never have gotten so sick to begin with... the system is broken and full of bad people... I need the decent people to only say anonymously if the offices in question are processing what years... or whatever else..

I truly believe most people qwould be unable to deal with the suffering I go through.. most people have no clue what real suffering is..

I know there are some excepetions with people who have less to live for... but I try to keep my sanity and push on.. but feel that some people in power either don't give a sh*t.. or are stupid...

they get way with this ...

I just want fairnesss... too much to ask...

Even though I report most injuries on active duty I never reported all, I screwed that up.. but I still have more than enough evidence to win.,. I just need honesty from the va..

Edited by retiredat44