VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finding Case On Uscavc?

Rate this question

Ethan'sGrandma

Question

Hello To All,

I've been trying to find a case on the USCAVC, but have been unable to find it directly on their website. Perhaps I am doing something wrong, although I've tried all the information. There is no name of veteran, only of attorney Michael J. Kelley. Can anyone please help with finding this case? Thank you very much.

The information as per a copy that I found somewhere else from the internet, but can't find on court website: Citation Number: 0727295; decision date: 08/30/07; archive date: 09/11/07; Docket Number: 04-31 816A

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Under that docket I found this case at the BVA:

http://www.va.gov/vetapp10/Files1/1003409.txt

PTSD granted as SC, remanded for TDIU claim.

It is almost impossible to search the CAVC with only an attorney's name. Their docket numbers are different for than the BVA's numbers

Why not contact the attorney ,Michael Kelley , and ask for the CAVC Docket and the veteran's name?

I am sure this is the same lawyer.

http://nedisability.com/

Thank you very much, Berta. Actually, the information that I listed came from the CVAC decision, but don't know if it's correct since I couldn't find it on their website. Very good idea and I will call the attorney's office and see what I can gather. This was a very good case for "aggravation" of what the VA said was pre-existing which ended up as a granting. Thank you, again, so very much.