VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

We Need Members To Jump In More

Rate this question

carlie

Question

Hi,

This is just my opinion.

I sure would like to see more members jumping in and providing help

when they can.

Regular responders are getting stretched kind of thin.

Come on - help out some - Ya know ya want to : -)

• Answers 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Me too-Carlie

I am tired.

Some of us are involved off the hadit board in serious veterans issues too as well as being here.

I was up at 5 am today working on something very serious that some disabled veterans got involved in.

It has nothing to do with claims at all. Or even with the VA.or with hadit.

I know it will be taking up my time for the next 2 weeks or more.I have the evidence they need.(not a claim matter)

I am tired of trying to answer posts here where someone else has jumped in with their own disability questions.It is hard to concentrate on the original poster's question.

I am REAL tired of doing hadit searches here for members who don't want to take the time to do their own hadit search.

I have asked from time to time for others to comment on some of my posts here and hardly anyone ever does.

Your opinion is mine too.

I try to answer questions that I feel I have input into (mainly those on Social Security issues).

I am in awe of the VA Law knowledge some of the members have. Sometimes, I help out in other areas, but that is just mainly my muddling through what I have read in previous posts.

• Founder

It can be very frustrating, I understand. It also can be a bit scary to answer posts, we have made the search as easy as possible, please don't be afraid to use it. Here is the main Search Page http://www.hadit.com/search.html it has a link to a small video on how to search.

Remember what we always say you must be proactive in your claim and searching is a great way to find the answer you are looking for quickly. We have years of of questions and answers on the forum. Do a search and see what you come up with.

Please don't be afraid to step up and help a brother or sister.

• HadIt.com Elder

Part of Hadit is the support offered for Members. You don't have to answer a question to at least tell the poster good luck or welcome them to Hadit.

However if you post something that is an opinion it is best to say so when you post it.

Guilty! :)

I have to say you guys are right. I should be doing more, and will make the effort to spend a few hours a day giving back. I have been on here a little over 2 years now, and unfortunately have been a little timid about stepping out there. Like Bonzai its like compared to what alot of you guys know, I don't want to step on anyone's toes; but I can share what I've experienced and will do so. Thanks for the kick in the butt, I needed it. This is a great site and all vets need hadit.

/doc

Hello all, Well I guess that we should just step back take a deep breath and say....... WOW ...what a place. Yes it is . I came here about 5 years ago and this group of folks , working tirelessly and without financial help has literally given me the encouragement , knowledge and fortitude to stand up and face the task of the VA. I have been thru the mill as many of you know and still fighting with the VA and NO SERVICE connection as of yet. Am I discouraged......yes...... Am I going to prevail......absolutely. Why????? because of the folks here that have encouraged me and helped me to understand the game that is called the VA. I know that the long waiting game and the process takes time and in the meantime I have learned some of the techniques that have stalled our veterans. So now I get to help a Veteran with encouragement and thru some of the diseases that I have and have experience with , I can help that one vet.

If each one of us would pass along some help to another Veteran that is new and coming into the system , that Veteran just might get the help and encouragement to win his or her claim. So then fighting for the next veteran comes easier and you never know just how close a veteran may be for giving up and if it had not been for something you said or did that made the difference.

SO..................HADIT Family ......help another Veteran. It pays dividends and we are all in this thing together. Hadit is not just a family .....its a team. Above all .....NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless,.....C.C.