VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

We Need Members To Jump In More

Rate this question

carlie

Question

Hi,

This is just my opinion.

I sure would like to see more members jumping in and providing help

when they can.

Regular responders are getting stretched kind of thin.

Come on - help out some - Ya know ya want to : -)

• Answers 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Guilty, of taking Berta, Carlie, Borncovet, and a few others for granted. I only check this board three times a week, but I will do my best to provide more input, and respond more...

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

IMHO, If the regular know-it-all members would refrain (for a day or two) --from posting answers to every single question, then the more hidden or quiet members would step up to the plate. Just sit back now and again, and allow others to get involved. I don't know how many times I've wanted to post something; had to think about it to make sure I had it straight in my head --and by the time I was ready to post, there were already "answers" from the "top members". Also, please don't whine about over work or helping others, this is a strickly volunteer service ;-) ~Wings

Great!!!!! I think I might be a so called "know-it- all" member and based on your suggestion -

I am gladly taking a few days off.

To give you and others a very nice chance to help.

Or maybe I will take off a week or two- after all I have been here daily for about 8-9 years.Except for when I was sick.

I can Get my Christmas shopping done early. :biggrin:

There are plenty of forums here that need input.

Thanks for your wonderful suggestion.

Edited by Berta

• HadIt.com Elder

Great!!!!! I think I might be a so called "know-it- all" member and based on your suggestion -

I am gladly taking a few days off.

To give you and others a very nice chance to help.

Or maybe I will take off a week or two- after all I have been here daily for about 8-9 years.Except for when I was sick.

I can Get my Christmas shopping done early. :biggrin:

There are plenty of forums here that need input.

Thanks for your wonderful suggestion.

x

x

x

Good idea, take a few days off. After 8-9 years --you deserve it!!

If's there's one thing we learned in the military: if one member falls, another steps up to the task. Other's are trained to take our place.

I was not pointing to anyone in particular, but everyone in general. My response was directed at the subject, "other members jump in more".

P.S. Berta, You know we love you!! But it's not always a good idea to have people depend solely on your work. It's a good idea to have many trained.

xoxoxo ~Wings

• HadIt.com Elder

I try to rarely jump in these days, as I try to allow the newbies to answer the simpler questions. I generally only answer when it is more complicated or an error, in my opinion, is being made.

pr

x

x

x

I've been hanging back for quite some time too--and stop in now and again, mostly to greet new women vets --or ask a question about my medical issues. I've noticed that Hadit gets along just fine without me lol! ~Wings