VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Resulta Are In For Ptsd What Do You Think

Rate this question

usmc89

Question

Well the exam took about 55 mins i already hady the VA Psychologist do one and this is the progess not for the C&P i had on OCT 5th any input will help please and sorry for the attachment 14 pages.. 001 is the first and 0014 is the end

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

I am afraid that Lyme Disease will interfere with a proper rating unless you get some help with a string medical opinion. PTSD is definitely there and should be service connected.

the lyme is at the dro right now with ather alments had imo who was my infectous dis doc and he saw my med recorsd and said i had long term lyme and i did get it in service plus he is a infectious dis doc for the VA too.

• HadIt.com Elder

Sorry that you have Lyme disease but glad that you can link it to service. Looks good and you should get solid rating based on whether or not your work

Thanks I really do not care about the lyme that will come soon i hope. I am really worrying about the PTSD had for so long 21 years and all the denial about it. I am not even working so i hopes it all works out. I had IBS done to and that came bake for C&P too with the doctor saying You have IBS.