VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What More Do They Want?

Rate this question

Papa

Question

Received a packet in the mail yesterday that the VA wants more information on my TDIU claim. They have a PTSD exam that says that I'm unable to work. They have a letter from my Neurologist that I'm unable to work. Just spent about a week were I was unable to walk. They still will not rate me from my last PTSD exam :angry:. Lets see: Parkinsons, DMII, PTSD, PM, Sleep Apena, etc. etc. etc. sure I'm employable. Maybe, I will apply at the VA. Just pissed. Sorry.

Papa

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Write a 21-4138 and explain that you have no further evidence to submit and to please rate your claim.

I think they are stalling.

They seem to give us old KY boys a hard time regardless of what state we live in.

J

• HadIt.com Elder

Sounds like a VCAA deal. Need to check the no more evidence section (something like that) & at least return that form. Then this soon be rated.

Good luck,

Don

Edited by evandc

What box are you referring to? I do not see it on the form.

Papa

Sounds like a VCAA deal. Need to check the no more evidence section (something like that) & at least return that form. Then this soon be rated.

Good luck,

Don

• HadIt.com Elder

Papa-I thought that you recd VCAA Packet from what I was reading. If you did it would have form that you could ckeck box & sign. Could be you are talking about something else. If I can remember where I put it I'll dig my last VCAA pack out & see exactly what it says.

Don

Edited by evandc

It is the form J is referring to. I wanted to talk to my Lawyer before I did anything, but they are not responding. I will take my own action soon.

Papa

VA have a duty to send you a letter of VCAA NOTICE RESPONSE.if you thank you have submited enough evidence.In the response section, just check one of the boxes sign,date and refurn to VA ASAP.

mobie

Edited by mobie16r