VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Multiple Exams For The Same Things

Rate this question

Stu Pidasso

Question

I started a claim September 14 2010. I had my C&P exams complete by March 21st of 2011. The VARO Winston Salem NC had all my C&P results and evidence by the 28th March 2011. Since then I have had to apply for and recieved approval to expedite do to financial hardship. VA scheduled a C&P exam with QTC and x-rays. I completed them 27 September 2011. I just got a letter in the mail from QTC saying that they are expecting me to come and do the exam yet again. This will be my second exam in a month for the same conditions and the third one since I initiated the claim. I know that the results from my last QTC C&P examination have not even had time to get to my raitor. I talked to my local VSO last week and he never mentioned any of this. All he said is that my claim was suspended until the 22nd of October because the raitor was waiting on my C&P results. I am at a loss. I know that the day I went to the C&P exam September 27th 2011 I was given two places to go for them at the same time. I was able to get the x-rays done but not the physical exam. The physical exam was rescheduled for the next day. This was not a problem with my QTC case manager as it happens all the time at this location due to the Dr's office and the Radiology clinic sharing a parking lot and address. I DID NOT GET COUNTED AS A NO SHOW. Anyway I had the physical exam done 3 weeks ago as of this Friday and I half expected some things to be getting done by now because I have been approved to have this expedited. I am starting to feel like all that is happening is they are going to keep scheduling me for exams over and over.

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

http://www.vba.va.gov/reports/mmwr/, if the link does not work do a search at the main VA web site, for Monday morning report.

I would normally agree with you about the Senator but after 18 month and no movement I would think they have misplaced or lost it, but will make sure the Senator understand this is just a status request not a reveiw, but I am sure it a gamble either way.

http://www.vba.va.gov/reports/mmwr/, if the link does not work do a search at the main VA web site, for Monday morning report.

I would normally agree with you about the Senator but after 18 month and no movement I would think they have misplaced or lost it, but will make sure the Senator understand this is just a status request not a reveiw, but I am sure it a gamble either way.

Interesting. WS is behind that much but they are accepting claims from other states (mine, AL, which is only 6,671) when here I have already seen 3 people in my office since retiring this past year get theirs from AL in 11, 7 and 4 months. I am currently sitting at the 14 month mark from WS.

Edited by Colt