VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Need Help

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

ok i dont no how to post the bva decision but here is the ct#0947890 and 092875 if any one would like to post for me it would be of help.

i just want to no that i am not crazy i really thing i won my cue but bva has change my hold cases.

i would really like some input about to do my cue on the bva decision.

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

if a claim is left pending in appeal status since 1994

and during that pending appeal the decision review officer grants your appeals 60% for same neck issues and iu

would this not be effective 1994 now.

Yes that sounds right , but all you need to do is read the decisionfrom your DRO. It should state the award and the effective date.

What does the DRO decision state?

NSA-Saigon-ET

when i put in the paper 2001 which the va treated as an increase rating claim the dro granted the effective dated i put in the papers 2001.

i did the cue 2008 this is when i found out my claim from services are still in appeal status from 1994. but bva call the dro appeal decision and ro decision and say there has never been and appeal decision made on these claim.

next thing december 17 2009 bva adjudcated my pending appeal from 1994 and granted 10% no more for my neck issue1994-2001 and remaned the informal iu claim from 1994-2001 i have iu. why would you stop at 2001 if there was no decision made.

they will not take my effetive date claim i put in they will not even look at what they done.my folder is still at amc.

• HadIt.com Elder

If a claim has been open since 1994 then the effective date when it is decided should be 1994. One of our vets here won a big award because the VA had never adjudicated his claim since the 1970's. It was not a cue because it was never final.

when i put in the paper 2001 which the va treated as an increase rating claim the dro granted the effective dated i put in the papers 2001.

i did the cue 2008 this is when i found out my claim from services are still in appeal status from 1994. but bva call the dro appeal decision and ro decision and say there has never been and appeal decision made on these claim.

next thing december 17 2009 bva adjudcated my pending appeal from 1994 and granted 10% no more for my neck issue1994-2001 and remaned the informal iu claim from 1994-2001 i have iu. why would you stop at 2001 if there was no decision made.

they will not take my effetive date claim i put in they will not even look at what they done.my folder is still at amc.

Once again, from what I read from the BVA decision it states that the RO must make a decision on your employability from 1994 and to stat etheir reasons if it goes against you, then the claim goes back to the court after you have a chanced to comment.

NSA-Saigon-ET

thank for posting

i understand wht the order is saying

my question is if and informal claim found in the record and it was later granted your effective date is the date of the informal claim.

i say this because why would they remaned an informal iu claim from 1994 to be develop if it was granted 2001. amc developing from 1994-2001

last all of us do cue claims hoping there is an informal claim found or that claims were left in appeal status or never look at.

my claim were left in appeal status1994 but they call my 2001 dro appeal decision and ro decision to say that this was not final.

dro granted both issues 60% for neck and iu 2001 this is a appeal decsion say it right on it this is a full grant of all current appeal issues. so how do i still have pending appeal from 1994.

isnt this a effective date issues. or should the cue have been granted or am i just crazy.