VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The Amc Ebenfit Reply

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

ok now i look on e benfits you can track your claim in appeal but once it send to amc it no tracking it. so i ask about my claim at the amc on the e mail they give you to amc.

The VA Appeals Management Center (AMC) has received your inquiry for the status of your appeal. For the current status of your appeal, you may establish an electronic IRIS inquiry that can be monitored for accuracy and completion. You will receive a response to your inquiry within 3 business days from the date we receive your inquiry. Please visit the VA website at https://iris.custhelp.com and begin creating your inquiry.

Scroll down to the “Ask a Question” section on the right side of the screen.

Click on “Ask a Question” and the IRIS Customer Entry Form will appear.

Note: The “eBenefits Inquiries” section does not provide information for remanded appeals at the AMC at this time. For information about remanded appeals at the AMC, please use the “Ask a Question” section noted above.

VA Appeals Management Center

397/VSC/AK

what is this place they act like they are bigger than the whole va. try to do a iris they will tell you nothing. look at the note its like they stand alone how is this place helping the appeal process.

this a waste of taxpayer money i bet there at least 20 people who make over 100,000 a yr if not more at the top plus other 100 40,000 plus ayr employs.

is there not 50 plus ro in the us that handle appeal faster than they do. if the e benfit site is not link to amc shouldnt that tell you something not right.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

hello folks .. does anyone here deal with the AMC in CLEVLAND , OHIO ? just was wondering .. that is where my appeals claim was sent .. i did an inquiry with iris and they did respond .. but not a lot of info ...do the ppl that answer thses inquiries ..REALLY have contact with the amc .. or its just another pony show .. now i know im new here and cant even come close to some of these folks frustration of the whole waiting game .. but it just gets me annoyed that they cant be more informative.. anyway .. any input would be greatly appreciated .. and thanks to all who serve and has served .. god bless you all ... and have a wonderful THANKSGIVING !