VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Veterans Administration Immunity?

Rate this question

Mcafee

Question

Hello All Hope All Is Well

Please forgive me but it has been brought to my attention that you can not hold a VA employee accountable for there actions.

FTCA filed and denied regional council and general council told theme see you in court counseler.

Now as for the process It is no longer the VA whom the suit or claim is against but the United States Gov..

Once again I fail to understand that you have all the different agencies in place to assist Veterans and yet the only thing these agencies do is cover it up or bury it deny it regardless if the facts are there and make it so frustrating and difficult you want to argh some one badly these people would never treat a family memeber as to what I have expiereanced.

It has come to my conclusion that they are untouchable. to include directors of the various facilities VAMC VISN VHA PT advocate Med.Inspector OIG right down the list.

In conclusion I am not looking to change the system how ever when Med Records are altered or inaccurate this is a reflection to ones application for COMP and Pen.

In my attempt to ammend In Wash DC there responce was take it Federal District Court and I plan too. THE ARROGANCE OF THESE PEOPLE.

IN MY ATTEMPTS TO OBTAIN RESOLVE THERE IS NO CARE FROM VAMC AND FOR AS MANY TIMES TO REACH OUT TO THOSE IN DC AS WELL

SEEYA IN FEDERAL DISTRICT COURT.

Perfect Example made an attempt to reach out to the director at EOVAHCS he told me this is my private line and to never call it again imagine a public servant .

I am just so spent in dealing with complete morons.

Thank You For Your Replies.

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hello All Hope All Is Well.

Iam so sorry but been having many issues with BILL GATES products mmmmmmmmmmm MICROSOFT time for MAC

Any way thank you for your responces I have been very occupied with Physicians consults for support of claim and PHYSICAL THERAPY three times a week for my TKR.

But again I thank All of you

God Bless