VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Estimated Time From C&p To Decision?

Rate this question

midnight340

Question

I just had my C&P yesterday for PTSD (several credible stressors along with other supporting materials). Claim has been in since Feb. 2011. About two months back, I requested my claim be expedited due to financial hardship, and it appears that the VARO is taking action on this request as they immediately scheduled my C&P. This is through the Wichita VARO.

Does anyone have any guess (or experience) as to how long I might now expect to wait?

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

For most 60 to 120 day. If you are comfortable with your claim ask the VARO to rate your claim with the evidence they have. This usually will speed up the time and stop some of the shenanigans that they use to delay decisions

Edited by Pete53

Pete53, thanks for your reply. I have tried to be very thorough and make sure they have all they have asked for, so I may ask they to rate with what they have.

I don't know if it is possible to get a copy of my C&P assessment right away or not... but I will try to do this before I decide.

I just had my C&P yesterday for PTSD (several credible stressors along with other supporting materials). Claim has been in since Feb. 2011. About two months back, I requested my claim be expedited due to financial hardship, and it appears that the VARO is taking action on this request as they immediately scheduled my C&P. This is through the Wichita VARO.

Does anyone have any guess (or experience) as to how long I might now expect to wait?

I just had my C&P yesterday for PTSD (several credible stressors along with other supporting materials).

Claim has been in since Feb. 2011.

About two months back, I requested my claim be expedited due to financial hardship,

and it appears that the VARO is taking action on this request as they immediately scheduled my C&P.

This is through the Wichita VARO.

midnight,

I just made a reply under your topic "C&p Ptsd Exam".

My guess is that you will have a rating decision adjudicated within

1-6 months

This guess factors in that you requested expedition due to hardship

but from prior post I didn't see any submission regarding a terminal illness

or being homeless.

JMHO

PTSD Exam over a year ago, and still waiting. And, this was a VA requested re-examination. 1-800# worthless. Ebenefits worthless. VA email thing is worthless. God, and I thought I was worthless :rolleyes:.

Papa