VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally My C&p Date Is Here

Rate this question

maset22

Question

I am finally dress to go to my USPS job, I believe I am on top of the world financially, a retirement due to 20 years of service, some disability, and a job I love. But family, I cannot open the door to go to work. This goes on for over two weeks, my wife seeks an explanation almost demanding one. I looked at her like a Pvt. Looking for a left handed wrench. Several days before I was at a big box grocery store, I saw a young military couple. I started crying like a baby, trying to hide my tears. I did know that something was wrong.

So after CPT, Distraction, Cognitive Distortion, Several Groups, Prolong Exposure Therapy, I finally seek a claim, and my C&P is eleven days from now, How do I feel? Anxious, cold, and sweaty, are my feelings now. A lot of my fear is suppress, right on the top of my head it seems, like I can explode, I am afraid to sleep, I don't want that same dream were I can't breath, and I have to get out. I stay awake until I am force to take a Trazadone, which I do not like. So I still stay in my safe place. I just found I new one called Mindfulness. (all of these therapy is at the VA). After therapy I find myself with a relief that I am going home, I need to stop at the grocery store, but later will be better, or get my wife to go with me, she is my anchor, even thou there is no loving, (I know I am wrong on that statement). She has been there since I was a private, but I feel I am all alone, my kids, they see their mother at least three time maybe a year, as far as I know, my bright star is my grand baby, (Papa). That is a sweet sound to my hears, she is a little over two years, and innocent.

So once again I turn to my family, (Hadit). To let off some steam, but better yet, if I can help someone with my short story, I owe much, Oh, I have been diagnose with ptsd, and chronic ptsd, along with adjustment disorder by two different Dr's Phd psychiatric social worker, and a Psy.D. Staff Psychologist. I will continue to read and learn. Any Info for this rookie, I will most be thankful, Much Love Dan

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Carley, The word Thanks cannot convey the enormous value I have for you, and others that constantly put forth time, resources, energy, all in the name of helping others as myself. One of my goals is to also help humanity and leave this world a better place. Much love to you and all. (Hadit rocks).

My situations just do not seems to be me, I am watching my life and as I am not in it. As stated many times, this site allows me to vent. Thanks for letting me know I am not alone. Dan