VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Decision Made

Rate this question

chinavet

Question

• Answers 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

So, you mean it could be a denial or an approval?

That is kind of what they told me and that they couldn't tell me the results, but when I called back after opening my letter from the DAV they told me everything. I'll cross my fingers for you.

From my take on it yes. They wouldn't tell me either way until I called back with the facts in my hands. Don't worry to much. The first time I called the lady made it sound like I got denied. She said, "Oh...... I'm soo sorry but you'll have to wait for it in the mail and read over everything to understand."

LOL....thanks....

Just called DAV and they said traditionally that means they awarded something....

It will take 8 weeks for mail to reach me in remote China....

I am not sure I can stand the suspense.....

From my take on it yes. They wouldn't tell me either way until I called back with the facts in my hands. Don't worry to much. The first time I called the lady made it sound like I got denied. She said, "Oh...... I'm soo sorry but you'll have to wait for it in the mail and read over everything to understand."

My personal opinion, I thing you are going to be a very happy VETERAN shortly.Congratulation,now just lay back and take some deep breaths and RELAX