VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Compensation At 2009 Rates

Rate this question

SP4RVN1971

Question

The last basic increase was 2009! I have not heard of any increases or did they forget us. Oh I get it, where going to get a bonus for putting up with this #@#*&!

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

We will all get a COLA increase of 3.6% on last working day in December. Its an increase. When this is brought up I respectfully ask Veterans to consider their VA disability as retirement pay and am grateful I get what I am getting.

As far as I am concerned Uncle Sam kept their promise to me. That if my service cause injury I w9ould be taken care of. They did not promise it would be easy.

Pete

Like PR I am grateful for the 3.6%

It get's me craze. you guy's can bitch about the weather, about how VA is treating you, but some out side guy can ask question or try to make joke about some one getting a bonus. Ya'll need to get a life. Have Prostate cancer from AO now that a joke. It suck! I don't care of the amount, i was just asking a question. Thanks, I can be a bitchs! And my point was??????:blink:

• HadIt.com Elder

All I can say is a little money is better than none.

Hang in there Vet. Dont let this crap get to you. We have enough to worry about besides the VA.

We all get anxiety from the ordeals we have been through. I hope your cancer gets cured.

Basser