VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The Left Handed Shake

Rate this question

banchie

Question

Hi! Thanks for the nice comments about my successful 100% PTSD you all contributed to. Yep, I have a VA document saying 100% schedular rating granted for service connnected compensation Dated July 10, 2006.

Today I get a C&P Exam notice dated July 13, 2006, as a request from the VA Regional office. Exam date July 25, 2006.

I thought once they awarded you 100% comp., that finallized it, and they don't bug you with anymore exams??????????????

I also received another VA notice letter dated July 11th that they received my application for benefits and deciding if they want additional evidence.

ps. Maybe they are just trying to give me a heart attack so they don't have to pay me benefits :(

Edited by banchie

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Guest anfrnkie

thats true, but look at what they did to me ,i am in appeal for aware my states given 100% for ptsd for no hospital injury or recouption,date 2003, they wiped my service right out, that is why i am so lucky that lady sent me everything, i even got my hospital records from hospital,va always all records were burned in fire,i was only 22ys old and a yhis is the first time i have ever seen them if i had died how would my wife know that i was granter compensation, i don,t understand how there people live with themselfs,we put our life on the line to defend them ,and they treat us like dirt this i will never understand

Hi! Thanks for the nice comments about my successful 100% PTSD you all contributed to. Yep, I have a VA document saying 100% schedular rating granted for service connnected compensation Dated July 10, 2006.

Today I get a C&P Exam notice dated July 13, 2006, as a request from the VA Regional office. Exam date July 25, 2006.

I thought once they awarded you 100% comp., that finallized it, and they don't bug you with anymore exams??????????????

I also received another VA notice letter dated July 11th that they received my application for benefits and deciding if they want additional evidence.

ps. Maybe they are just trying to give me a heart attack so they don't have to pay me benefits :(

When you received your decision did it discuss Chapter 35 benefits or Champ VA for your dependents? If it did then you shoul be T&P, if not and you are schedular and you will be scheduled for future exams.

JMO, but when you received your letter stating you were 100%, were all the claims you had in to the VARO decided at that point or did you have anything outstanding? Even though you were given 100% based on what they had decided at that point, if you had anything outstanding, this claim would have to be resolved. Maybe that is the reason for the C & P exam.

My husband was given his 100% rating I/U P&T. We were so happy. I knew there was a claim still sitting out there for cataracts that had not been decided, but I just assumed that since he was given the 100% rating that this claim would become moot. Not so. A few weeks after his decision letter came giving him his 100%, we receive another letter in the mail. Talk about being scared. When we opened it up, it was another decision letter granting him 10% s/c for his cataract. Again this was good news. No more money, but another claim approved.

This is why I ask if you still have any claims outstanding. C & P could be for that.

As an added note, when my husband got his 100% rating, they stated in his decision letter no more exams required.

mssoup1

When you received your decision did it discuss Chapter 35 benefits or Champ VA for your dependents? If it did then you shoul be T&P, if not and you are schedular and you will be scheduled for future exams.

1.Hi! Yes, there is a stapled package containing a Chapter 35 of title 38 US Code about dependents edu. assistance program.

2.Another stapled package states "100% Schedular rating granted." 100% PTSD

3.Another stapled package is a BVA for ISSUE: Evaluation of PTSD - Then toward the end: DECISION: PTSD increased to 100% It has a form to appeal, but I don't see why I would do that.

I'll call all of these people tomorrow and try to get the ducks in a row, and call my DAV rep.

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats you are P&T. You can even get an ID Card if you want one. Of all the benefits they give having the ID Card is something that has been very helpful to me.