VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C And P Exams Monday Just Got Notice Questionaire Yesterday 2 Days To Prepare

Rate this question

Capt.

Question

Hello All,,,, Well after 5 years I got a call Thurday afternoon informing me of C and P exams by QTC not 2 miles from my house. They will be for Coronary Pulmonary Disease, Upper Respiratory Infection , and Gastroenteritis.

OOOhhhhhh yes they said on a Thursday that your C and P for these will be this MONDAY at 11 am. Please bring in the paper work we are fedx to you. I said ....isn't this a little short to prepare for it and how are you going to get me my questionaire??????? The kind dear gentleman said we were FEDX and it got here Yesterday afternoon. I hope some of us a paying attention to not getting notice for a c and p just a day or two before you get it , so you could easily miss it. I asked him what I would have been out of town for a 2 or 3 day period and he not to miss a C and P. Its like the VA is trying to make sure I don't know about it until the very last second. Still hours of work later and I am not sure if I am ready. So after pulling all files out and trying to see what went where and how to answer questions with backed up Doctors statements and Environmental Scientist that opined with Nexus on these and added the Forts Medical records and Cardio recent reports.......I am posting them for you to see and hopefully.......

`1. Did I put too much on the questionaire? I don't want to put alot of irrelevance that does not support their question. I want to make sure I answer and support my claims with good doctors statement.

2. I did it last night and was so tired I could hardly right from the reports but hope all can read it and give opinions.

3. There may still be a chance to change it if it looks like I butchered it before the Monday meeting so if you see a change nescessary then let me know.

4. THE BIG ONE IS at the bottom page 2B where the PULMONARY HYPERTENSION IS LISTED ....if I can service connect the Restricted lung/COPD/Upper Respiratory Infection which I listed the ones from Fort ALL 6 URI's were recorded , then VA says PHTN is 100 % P and T all by itself. I don't want to blow it so PLEASE HOPPY , Carlie , Berta , John, Pete, Sharon, Jbass who have knowledge of Pulmonary ,,,,just chime on in here and quick ....The exam is Monday morning.

5 Also the exan will cover my gastroenteritis so help with that Paragraph if you can.

6. I have another ENT in another VAMC about 160 miles from here and that is in 2 weeks and on tinnitus , right ear infection and hearing loss. At least that one I can have some paperwork ready to go but not wanting the long drive and they are paying for that one.

As always I am tired , stressed out because of the time alotted ,,,,,just 3 days and hopefully we will get a favorable ruling . I dont enjoy having the lung issues with the Pul Hypertension but maybe we can get the rating from the Report and the Diagnosis of it posted here. Once again thank you folks. I thought this day would never get here. I am never up this late and the ambian is really coming on now.But I had to let my HADIT SISTERS AND BROTHERS CHEW on it for awhile with me. NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless. C.C.

post-2270-0-93449600-1322988098_thumb.jp

post-2270-0-26848800-1322988154_thumb.jp

post-2270-0-41781000-1322988175_thumb.jp

post-2270-0-94020400-1322988199_thumb.jp

post-2270-0-86625100-1322988225_thumb.jp

post-2270-0-18155600-1322988258_thumb.jp

Edited by Capt.Contaminate

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Hello John,,,,, Thank you so much for that encouragement as I need it . I got a venison roast with new potatoes basting in an oven and it is so tender and smells so good that it has filled the house. It is what I am going to eat for my health ..... and now the work is done and I am just going to try and get some sleep for tomorrow. What do you think about this Pulmonary Hypertension diagnosis? I hope to get some others to chime in on this.

John these folks at the VA short notice us all the time just so many will miss it or be out of town and then they can really slow the Veterans progress. I will let everyone know what happens next. NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.