VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Exam For Gyn Issues

Rate this question

OEFSailor

Question

Hi,

Sorry to get personal here..

I filed a claim for chronic vaginal problems. I just finished my C&P exam for GYN. But the C&P doctor didn't do vaginal check. I asked the doctor why and she told me,

that it's too invasive and since I had so many.. there was no need.

Well, five days after the C&P exam, I was back to my primary doctor for the problem and was issued medications.

I just thought the whole C&P exam was all wrong. I thought the VA would like to see some physical proof of my problems? Instead of asking questions and making

assumptions.

Thanks..

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Asking questions and making assumptions sounds about like the VA. Your primary doctor could issue an IMO, if the rating down the road doesn't come the way you want it to.

You could also write an affidavit detailing what happened at the c and p, what you said, what the doctor said, your concerns, and then have it notarized --to be an affidavit it just needs to be captioned I OEFsailor under the penalty of perjury do swear that the proceeding is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge; you can number the paragraphs 1, 2 and so on. This just creates a piece of sworn testimony that can be used as evidence in the future and delineates your story.

My experience with C&P exams have been they're not thorough. And while I am a guy, I have a neurogenic bladder and ED, so I can relate a little bit.

Thank you, I'll take your advise, go to legal and get my statement notarized.

Asking questions and making assumptions sounds about like the VA. Your primary doctor could issue an IMO, if the rating down the road doesn't come the way you want it to.

You could also write an affidavit detailing what happened at the c and p, what you said, what the doctor said, your concerns, and then have it notarized --to be an affidavit it just needs to be captioned I OEFsailor under the penalty of perjury do swear that the proceeding is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge; you can number the paragraphs 1, 2 and so on. This just creates a piece of sworn testimony that can be used as evidence in the future and delineates your story.

My experience with C&P exams have been they're not thorough. And while I am a guy, I have a neurogenic bladder and ED, so I can relate a little bit.

Just checking, was the C & P done by a GYN doc or a GEN doc? If it wasnt a GYN, VBA needs to order a GYN. A PAP culture should have been taken as well. As far as compensation for GYN issues, the rating schedule is not so generous. Good luck.

Hi,

Sorry to get personal here..

I filed a claim for chronic vaginal problems. I just finished my C&P exam for GYN. But the C&P doctor didn't do vaginal check. I asked the doctor why and she told me,

that it's too invasive and since I had so many.. there was no need.

Well, five days after the C&P exam, I was back to my primary doctor for the problem and was issued medications.

I just thought the whole C&P exam was all wrong. I thought the VA would like to see some physical proof of my problems? Instead of asking questions and making

assumptions.

Thanks..