VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Report On Environmental Contamination For Fort Greely

Rate this question

Capt.

Question

Hello All, After 40 years of coverup , what we who were there and now sick or dead from the chemicals shown are now being brought to the acknowledgement of those in charge. Chemical weapons, Biological Weapons , Nuclear, Agent Orange, Asbestos, Lead and so much more. The cleanup is still not done but this report will help many folks who were there and sick like Jerrel and I . I sent this to Jerrel today so he can start to glean from it and get it to his lawyers to prove up his claims. I sent it to mine and now must just wait the ride out for the exposure issues to now be used thru the benefit of a doubt. NO MORE DOUBT ABOUT IT. This report even brings up the contaminated pipeline that ruptured carring the Nuclear material. The reports on the groundwater being contaminated with nuclear and agent orange. The concerns of the housing projects and barracks with the asbestos even with the pipes and problems. GREAT PICTURES This report just needs to soak in on alot of folks. It still has me reeling when I face the board and try to stay up face to face and manup to the stuff . If only I can make it thru this for a few more years. Carlos (Ft Greely) is gone and Joe is gone. If only we could have had some of these reports. Jerrel its really you and me and ol Claude trying to hold the old fort group down and make the stuff be remembereed. NEVER .....NEVER>>>>>>NEVER

GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.

http://www.smdcen.us...ft2007Nov20.pdf

THIS IS FOR ALL OUR SOLDIERS that did not make it. Remember that silent death kills and 340 perday on Agent orange. 240,000 now gone from the death of AO.

Please read the report and pass it on to another person, God Bless our troops and out last those who choose to ignore it.

Edited by Capt.Contaminate

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

those that are filing for a claim with these chemicals, what illnesses are you suffering from that are possible cause from contact with chemicals? I am not asking what chemicals, I am asking what diseases you have that are connected to the chemicals? thanx...

Hello Retired,

Specifically , I have been diagnosed with IHD(Athero, CAD), PN, (no diabetes yet) restricted lung disease, witha granuloma on right lobe,Pulmonary Hypertension, IBD(gastroenteritis), Dry Eyes. Since 1997 thru 2005 diagnosis. Hope your doing better Retired and making some headway. The report I posted also list Teledyne as one of the key contractor environmental engineers signing off on it. Their original report earlier I think signed off also in 2005 is not nearly as strong as this report. Though Fort Greely has gone thru extensive remediation , it still has sites that are a long ways to go some that will never be the same , especially with the SM1A Nuclear Reactor entombed. As you know also from being sick from chemical exposures , it is a long , frustrating battle that the VA seems to want to ignore. Your not alone as many of us here at Hadit know the exposure battles and the way our bodies want to shut down and at a fairly early age. Hang in there , NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.

conditions applied for

sinusitis

allergic rhinitis

tinnitis

hearing

meniers

benign paroxymal postional vertigo

opto kenetic nystagmu

sleep apnea

interstitial lung disease - shortness of breath

• HadIt.com Elder

I did try to open this report on 2 different computers when CC Posted it and it was for some reason unavailable.

We can call it what we want, but I call it strange that it went down just after it was linked to Hadit.

Basser

Hello Jbasser, I thought I was loosing my mind but it was taken down for several hours by "Them" . I am puzzeled why they put it back up. This is not just the first time that I have had information from Fort Greely suddenly disappear into thin air . The difference here is that it got put back up. There is alot of information that has disappeared or been removed by the Fort Greely Restoration and Advisory board over the last 3 or 4 years. Some information I have fortunately printed out and saved on disk ,,,,,,,is now not there on the site and these updates are killers as sometimes the report goes a missing. Especially if it links some information that is probative and useful to Veterans. I would recommend when dealing with any agency that if and when the Veteran finds it , copy and print it fast. This has happened to me with EPA and ADEC as well as a couple of the Engineering Companies hired to Remediate. It is also weird that the Superfund status is not listed but Fort Wainwright is . That is because Fort Greely was transferred to Fort Wainwright under USARAL. So trying to find any real probative reports is tough. I was fortunate that the Regional Director for EPA was a young employee the years I was there at Fort Greely and personally called me to discuss my FOIA. I received over 1400 documents and was one of the few times the FOIA worked for me. The Regional Director told me that the DOD was arrogant in all ways dealing with numerous violations that the EPA expressed concern and wanted information to use. I also was sent the Newspaper Articles in the EPA files of FOIA showing the fines and illegal negligence concerning contamination issues. It placed so much frustration on this young employee , now the boss, that I got some great material that I have used in my claim. Certainly nothing the DOD, US ARMY or Fort Greely would be happy that I got. Sometimes memories of how you treated someone can work to the Veterans benefit .

Still I have lost these documents that once were there.......so does the DOD or VA monitor what gets published by certain agencies and do "THEM" have the ability to destroy or remove it..... ABSOLUTELY...... This might be a good show for SVR and Jerrel knows alot of what I am talking about too. Never GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.

post-2270-0-37514600-1323505044_thumb.jpg "THEM " were always at it.........can we really win ....... they seem to know all of our moves........... NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.

post-2270-0-37514600-1323505044_thumb.jp