VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Citalopeam

Rate this topic

Wish we had a "Like" button. You would get one John. The only other thing I would suggest is stop your meds at least 3 days prior to the exam.

Papa

I Just started meds Three weeks ago. I will remember the edgy part. Thanks!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Just started meds Three weeks ago. I will remember the edgy part. Thanks!

BTW. I am not responding too well to these drugs. I feel like I am about to Jump out of My skin. Don't know If that is because I screwed up the dosage, or it doesn't work. I hate having to wait til the sixth to see My doc to talk about this.

I have been on a dosage of 40 mg for over a year now, and it has helped somewhat. However, I also take a strong dose of a panic attack pill before I go to sleep. This helps me stay asleep at night.

Papa

• 3 weeks later...
  • Founder

I strongly disagree with this, you should not stop your medication under any circumstances other than if directed by your doctor, stopping meds can be dangerous.

Wish we had a "Like" button. You would get one John. The only other thing I would suggest is stop your meds at least 3 days prior to the exam.

Papa

I strongly disagree with this, you should not stop your medication under any circumstances other than if directed by your doctor, stopping meds can be dangerous.

I am up here with T-bird on this. I hate the man. I hate the VA. I hate doctors. But, I have tried the stopping medications only to end up in the ER with very severe problems. But, I ain't nobody do what you feel is right.