VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What Does This Mean

Rate this question

vetinpa

Question

So I am told that both my gynecological and my anxiety issues are considered service connected, I have not recieved official word yet, ebenefits says it is "pending dispatch" The DAV tells me that now it will be sent back to the RO and I will have to have exams to figure out what the severity is to rate both of these.

Anxiety/PTSD was initially filed in 2002, I was denied during this claim and appealed it, will they go back to this date?

Gyno was filed in 2006. But I had information in my service record well before this, which date is relevant here??

• Answers 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Carlie,

I am adopting two of them on April 18, 2012, one has been with me for since she was a baby, I adopted her a long time ago, so yes, soon they will be my dependants legally.

Also, an update, my claim has been assigned a rater. Not sure how long it will be there. Hopefully soon :)

Carlie,

I am adopting two of them on April 18, 2012, one has been with me for since she was a baby, I adopted her a long time ago, so yes, soon they will be my dependants legally.

Also, an update, my claim has been assigned a rater. Not sure how long it will be there. Hopefully soon :)

Be sure to meet ALL of the requirements 3.57 - 3.58 - 3.204 - 3.210

and anything else that might apply.

Also - check BVA decisions on adopted child.

Here's just one.

http://www.va.gov/vetapp/wraper_bva.asp?file=/vetapp11/Files3/1120319.txt

once they are adopted they will be eligible, the one we adopted 8 years ago has been on my dependants with no problems.

DAV says I should hear something round the end of the month, hope so.........

• HadIt.com Elder

OK Bob, Why are you growing morning glories? You know, of course, they have chemicals in the seeds that are related to what is in LSD. l bet you are boiling those seeds and taking "trips" that don't involve the airlines. How about magic mushrooms out your way? I wondered about the heading of your page. Do the names "The teachings of Don Juan" and "A separate reality" sound a familiar note?

John

• HadIt.com Elder

Good morning , vetinpa. We are here waiting with you. I hope you hear something soon. I am taking carlie's advice and trying to keep busy with something positive while I wait for resolution to my case..

john999, ...LOL. Actually, I didn't know the medicinal purposes of Morning Glories!!! As a child my dad grew them every spring for the shade. I grow them for traditional and aesthetic reasons only.

Best wishes to all,

Cmdr. Bob

post-4811-0-46428300-1333724447_thumb.jp

Edited by Commander Bob

I hear ya, when I talked to POA I was down right disgusted, this is an old claim,

Here waiting with you, :)

vet,

Keep in mind that - your claim is one of many - and you are still in quite a long line

to receive final resolve, at this point.

Hopefully not much longer to go.

JMHO