VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question About Va Disability Payment

Rate this question

HSCM

Question

Hello all,

Just checked my payment status on my e benifits account and the account number appears right, but the bank seems wron. They have "Commercial Banks, (National Bank Trust Companies)" listed. My bank is USAA, and checked my claim forms, and it was correct on there. Is this normal, or did the VA screw up. Current in the queue for an answer 1-800-827-1000. Thanks!

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

That's just the way USAA shows up. The routing number/acct number are the important part. how the bank identifies itself in VA's database (could just be a category, not your bank's actual name) doesn't matter to the DoT.

They have "Commercial Banks, (National Bank Trust Companies)" listed.

All VA direct deposits to Commercial Banks - show that.

If you go back and check it on your ebenefits again

underneath it should also show the last 4 numbers of the account the deposit

was made into.

hey if you dont mind me asking how did you get 40% for your DDD as i have DDD in my L345 S1 and I am curious how to what I may be rated for that.

That's just the way USAA shows up. The routing number/acct number are the important part. how the bank identifies itself in VA's database (could just be a category, not your bank's actual name) doesn't matter to the DoT.

Because you don't understand something doesn't mean there was a VA screw up .

Hello all,

Just checked my payment status on my e benifits account and the account number appears right, but the bank seems wron. They have "Commercial Banks, (National Bank Trust Companies)" listed. My bank is USAA, and checked my claim forms, and it was correct on there. Is this normal, or did the VA screw up. Current in the queue for an answer 1-800-827-1000. Thanks!