VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Benefits At Different Percentages

Rate this question

admiral7

Question

Can someone show the list of benefits for the different rating percentages for all to see.I know it was posted here before but I can't seem to find it again.It would be very beneficial to all veterans if it were put on the home page or at least a link.Lots of vets don't even know what they are entitled to once they are rated.Thank you. :(

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Go to VA's website.The percentages are there.The 2006 edition of "Federal Benefits for Veterans and Dependents" has been available for a month or two.Either pickup or request a copy.

David

Can someone show the list of benefits for the different rating percentages for all to see.I know it was posted here before but I can't seem to find it again.It would be very beneficial to all veterans if it were put on the home page or at least a link.Lots of vets don't even know what they are entitled to once they are rated.Thank you. :(

• Founder

i'm not sure if we have what you are looking for on the main site but check out the sitemap http://www.hadit.com/sitemap.htm

it is a good idea though, what benefits are available at each level let me roll this around in my head for awhile and see if i can come up with something.