VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Chronic Fatigue

Rate this question

COOL BREEZE

Question

As I am taking Atenolol (100mg) a day to treat my service connected high blood pressure. what possible rating could I get by submitting a claim for chronic fatigue secondary to hypertension. This was found in my c-file a few years noted that veteran has not filed a claim for this. Hint, Hint!!. Therefore, it is time to put this in and see how this winds up!!

I am always tired, spend most of the day taking catnips till time to work. And a recent driving trip to California took much longer as I can only drive about 2 hrs till it is time for another nap. I'm not sure if they give you 10 or 20% if anything if this is filed as a secondary issue. With a new year upon us, it is time to finish up a few loose issues as I have no new claims, just 5 claims on appeal.

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Cool Breeze,

Have you ever been checked for sleep apnea? I was tired all the time, and then found out I had it. I am not so tired anymore, but I still take naps.

No, but since the VA put a note in my c-file stating I didn't file for that I figured the quickest method was to file as secondary as this medicine side effect is fatigue. Right now I just about gave up on the VA to do anything since they made it very difficult to get an appointment. You have to go through the doctors nurse from hell who makes a decision whether you read and treat your self from the book they handed out, or if they will approve you to get an appointment.

Another referral from tri-care coming up.

Yeh-next time I call I will tell them I have developed a learning disability where I can no longer read. And do I need to call the patient advocate to file a complaint or what would you suggest? :biggrin: