VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

70% Combined Rating And Struggling At Work

Rate this question

Eddie6464

Question

im 10% right wrist

20% right shoulder

20% left shoulder

50% anxiety/depression

and im horribly struggling at work with chronic pain and extreme anxiety and depression with constant thoughts of suicide. should i put in for unemploybility...

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

thank you all for your advice...I really do need help and will turn myself in to mental health. Im not safe to anyone specially myself but im truely a nice guy i just cant bare the chronic pain 24hr a day and i feel useless to my family specially my 8 yr old daugther who i can carry or play with or even enjoy because i am in such a nasty mood. i wanna be normal one day again like i use to be because im a hard worker thats been holding a good job since i got discharge and dont wanna to give up but im really on my last days right on the edge of destruction. its devastating think of intentionally driving off the road and killing myself so at least i dont look like a coward hanging my self but god knows whats in store for me. good night

Eddie,

Please go get the help you need right away so you can be that person you use to be, If your not going to do it for yourself

do it for your Beautiful Daughter, She needs her Daddy. Listen Brother we are all here for you and some of us have been

in your situation and are afraid to ask for help, but you have to take that step to be able to live a normal life again. So Please

make the Call and do the right thing for your Family.

NJ

Go and check into the VA and get some help ASAP!!!

After 21 days there you will get the temp 100%, stay there until you feel better or have the tools you need.

If the Dr.s think you should not work, file for the increase and IU.

im 10% right wrist

20% right shoulder

20% left shoulder

50% anxiety/depression

and im horribly struggling at work with chronic pain and extreme anxiety and depression with constant thoughts of suicide. should i put in for unemploybility...

• Founder

If you can drive go to the VA emergency room and tell them you are suicidal. If you can't drive or are not safe to drive call 911 tell them you are suicidal ask to be taken to the VA, if the VA diverts the ambulance don't worry the hospital will transfer you to the VA as soon as they can you can tell them that is where you need to go.

Do not wait another day, another moment, another second on this do it and do it now, you must for your daughter, for your wife, for yourself.

Never give up or give in! You are valuable and your family needs you! Suicide is not the answer. Your feelings and issues can be dealt with. You cannot rationally make any decisions currently so follow the advice of others here GO TO THE HOSPITAL! ASAP! GO NOW!! Survivors of suicide victims NEVER recover..so don't do it and think what it would do to your family!