VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

70% Combined Rating And Struggling At Work

Rate this question

Eddie6464

Question

im 10% right wrist

20% right shoulder

20% left shoulder

50% anxiety/depression

and im horribly struggling at work with chronic pain and extreme anxiety and depression with constant thoughts of suicide. should i put in for unemploybility...

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Isn't it he can try to claim 100% since he's at 70% total and one at 50%? I thought there was a law about that?

Anyway yeah know his frustration. I've gotten good jobs or been doing great in school then something comes up and I have to stop or get terminated. Some of us can get great jobs do great in school and education and start out great. But we can't maintain it. Wish the VA would see this as TDIU as well.

I'm still looking for a VSO VRO in the Philippines.

Hope you get some care and to the Hospital!!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

You know the date I was fired at work I checked myself into the VA hospital. Eventually, that date became the date for my P&T. The VA gave me a GAF of 40 because I told them I planned to kill myself and I was not going to be homeless and broke. I would not make a contract for not bumping myself off. If you really feel suicidal go check yourself into the VA hospital. That was almost 11 years ago and I regret I got fired but I could not do the work anymore, and it just drove me wild the way they treated me knowing I was being treated for depression.

If you get ready to snap just go admit yourself to the hospital. You have to be firm about it. You have to have a plan. There are 12 vets a day killing themselves and the VA hasn't a clue. They want to talk to you on the phone about it when you have the gun up to your head. Forget it! Go check yourself in!!!!!!

John