VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Nvlsp Common Va Errors For Increase

Indy. Yes, send it to the VA. You do not need VSO approval to submit evidence. Half the time, the VSO you started with will be long gone by the time your claim is complete. If you have a lawyer, however, I would make sure he knew when/what evidence you submit, or even submit it through him. Remember, your lawyer has a dog in the fight and he wants you to win.

• 1 year later...

I have numerous issues with my right hand and wrist. Arthritis in truma area loss of motion in right wrist. They denied my cliam on wrist joint because of no medical evidence. This was at least a thirty percent loss in my compensation. Should I ask for a reconsideration? Or should I do a nod? The va x rays and MRI and physical rehabilitation therapist measured my loss of motion. Si have a ton of new evidence. Reconsideration or NOD?

• HadIt.com Elder

Wow just now seeing this thanks bronco great info here buddy.

I want to ''bookmark'' this but I don't know how? can someone tell me what to do?

I never heard of the VA making deals like halos2 post ?? So if that veteran'' halos2'' applies for increase the VA will flood with Exams?

• HadIt.com Elder

This info will help a lot of the veterans that have disability that is not visual or the younger veterans at there C&P

I believe some VA C&P Dr's Go by as to how the Veteran appearance looks, they don't consider the physiological effects on the veteran or how their disability effected his/her life.

I have often wondered if some of the C&P VA Dr's have something going on( on the side) with the RO's to be compensated for unfavorable exams? although they make 6 figure incomes.

Edited by britton

• HadIt.com Elder

Some SC 100% P/T or TDIU P/T veterans are being sent letters to have C&P ...why would the VA want to call a veteran in for a C&P because they think his disability had got better?...with the exception of PTSD or any Mental disability that could get better if they do??...I mean phyiscal disability's like S.C. Noise Induced Hearing Loss or veterans that have skelton disorders Back/'Neck,Lower extrimity's or any SERVICE CONNECTED disability's that will not never get better.

The VA rates the veteran to a rating they make there decision on & 100%being the highest with P/T &some cases SMP/SMC S....Then later the VA tries to take it all away with a proposal in reduction and make the veteran fight with NOD or CUE, Reconsideration ect..ect,,and it starts all over again...why does the VA put Veterans through this when they themselves agreed on the decision in the first place?

Edited by britton

Briton

I dont know what browser you have, but with Chrome, you just go to this page and click the "star" in the upper right hand corner and it will bookmark this exact post for you.

The "purple heart" effective date errors page..by NVLSP, is probably the absolute best and most credible way to win an eed available. While it will take you some time, see if any of those on the list will apply to you, and then you can even use NVLSP citations of case law to support your position.

As far as the C and P exams, there are literally volumes of stuff on some companies that contract with VA for these exams and how at least one ex VA Secretary profits through these exams. The C and P examiners make a bunch, but work for VA and have to do it VA way, and I would assume that means to deny a nexus for at least half those who apply.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use