VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dr. Jerry W Bush

Rate this question

hazegrayunderway

Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Has anyone used Dr. Jerry Bush with their IMO? If so, is he knowledgeable with the VA's terminology and is he trustworthy?

I use Dr Jerry Bush for an IMO back Oct 2010, he an Internal Medical doctor and very knowledeable. It was $1600.00 half down and when finish the other half. Send in your medical records and SMRs, He gave me a more likely than not but I have alot of issues. Still waiting on the VA for a decision it been 15 months. Very VA's terms and trustworthy.

Hello concern. Thanks. Glad to know that Dr. Bush uses the proper term that the VA is looking for and that he is trustworthy. You know it's hard to trust anyone these days specially when money is involved. I just want to be sure that I don't fall for a scam. Again, thanks for the info provided.

Hello concern. Thanks. Glad to know that Dr. Bush uses the proper term that the VA is looking for and that he is trustworthy. You know it's hard to trust anyone these days specially when money is involved. I just want to be sure that I don't fall for a scam. Again, thanks for the info provided.

You are so welcome

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use