VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ebenefit Does Not Show Second C&p Exam

Rate this question

nanaeris

Question

ebenefit shows I had a c&p exam for hearing loss, but it does not show I had a c&p exam for major depression and bilateral knee disability. It also does not show that after I filed my NOD, I had two more c&p exams. Is this information just left out? Under appeal which It states no informaition. this appeal was filed 2008 and has no movement since then. So ebenefit is just what the VA decides to put on it. The VBA personnel at the VA hospital told me they have nothing to do with ebenefit. Naturally I could only get limited information from them and the IRIS system gives only limited information and the 1800 number is hit and miss. So my question is how do actually find out the status of anything if all the communication systems are only giving out limited information. Under the appeal tab on my prior appeals it give the status, the date of NOD, and although the appeal was resolved at the regional office at least I knew where I stood. This last appeal has been ongoing since 2008 and I can't seem to get but limited information on the status. Also do ebenefit suppose to show that I have been asking for a DRO regional office hearing since 2009 without any success. The VBA personnel at the hospital states they can not see a hearing request, like I said the 1800 number is hit and miss and the IRIS response is only going to give you limited and evasie information. So is ebenefit any different if it only going to give the same limited information?

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

You have to remember, it's all manually entered by VARO staff. I have items that have been sent, yet nothing new showing any later than 2010.

It is so behind if it even gets posted at all JMHO and what I have observed. Did you look under C&P exams and Appeal areas too? Sometimes one could find it in another area or else not. The people who are SUPPOSED to imput work rather slowly to incert any if at all...

ebenefit shows I had a c&p exam for hearing loss, but it does not show I had a c&p exam for major depression and bilateral knee disability. It also does not show that after I filed my NOD, I had two more c&p exams. Is this information just left out? Under appeal which It states no informaition. this appeal was filed 2008 and has no movement since then. So ebenefit is just what the VA decides to put on it. The VBA personnel at the VA hospital told me they have nothing to do with ebenefit. Naturally I could only get limited information from them and the IRIS system gives only limited information and the 1800 number is hit and miss. So my question is how do actually find out the status of anything if all the communication systems are only giving out limited information. Under the appeal tab on my prior appeals it give the status, the date of NOD, and although the appeal was resolved at the regional office at least I knew where I stood. This last appeal has been ongoing since 2008 and I can't seem to get but limited information on the status. Also do ebenefit suppose to show that I have been asking for a DRO regional office hearing since 2009 without any success. The VBA personnel at the hospital states they can not see a hearing request, like I said the 1800 number is hit and miss and the IRIS response is only going to give you limited and evasie information. So is ebenefit any different if it only going to give the same limited information?

eBenefit site hasn't helped much with me either. i've always, so far, had to call/write/email/ RO or IRIS to request them to update my eBenefits page as its always way out of date. i gave up relying on eBenefits except for some things like ddepost or a letter print out.

i've sent in and taken medical docs (from outside VA) to be scanned into their system and it takes them months/years and numerous attempts to get them to do so.

considering the amount of money the VA is being billed to develop the ebenefits site i doubt seriously it will help the veteran in the realm of claims. we're up against a crew of national legal beagles whose sole purpose is to roadblock and trip up the veteran.

imho

The only paperwork in my ebene account is an AB7. I don't have any information on C&P or anything like that. I am going to write a letter to the VA in Gainesville asking for my C&P results. (Done over a year ago) Still in preparation for decision, but just moved there a week ago, and email said it usually takes 70 days for this phase in my RO. I have no idea what my chances are seeing that the C&P examiner pushed me beyond my bending point when measuring me. She checked "normal" to everything and seemed very busy and disinterested. The only one who took time with me was psych. Anyway, I guess I will know in a few months either way.