VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Help On Using The Board.

Rate this topic

alan

I am soooo new to all of this. I posted a new topic and received a few responses. I tried to send a reply to those that responded to me, but I wasn't able to do it. Can you help me with this ?

Also what is John Pete Breta Wings ?

Thanks for your help. Alan

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan I did receive your message and your response.And I think I replied-

The problem is that most of the posting should go onto the board under Claims Research if it is a claims issue.

We are volunteers and our time is limited-

if we start getting messages and PMs from members who bypass the board-and

in my case- I am so busy that I often forget to read the PM messages- then only one vet gets help that many more can benefit from on the public forum under Claims Research.

If you go to the first section- Claims Research-right at the top of the page , that is where we all 'live' most of the time we are on line here.

Just state your topic and question and others will respond there.

John, Pete, Berta and Wings -we are some of the many people here in the public forum-willing to help you.

• Founder

Alan like Berta said always post your questions about claims in the claims research section Veterans Affairs Claims and Benefits Research that is the best way to get a question answered and help future veterans who have the same question.

As Berta said we are all volunteers and time is a precious commodity for us all, some are only able to be on the computer perhaps an hour or two during the day, or perhaps that's all they can manage a week. So by posting the question on the board you get a broader range of folks to answer and you help your brother or sister coming up behind you.

so you did a good job of posting, if you want to ask a question just post as you did with this message and to reply to any answers when you are reading the post click Reply on the lower right hand of the box the post is in. Explaining is difficult, sorry. Read this it will help you http://www.hadit.com/forums/index.php?act=...E=01&HID=13