VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Called Peggy To Set Up Direct Deposit, Told Me My Claim Was Granted!

Rate this topic

kubrickbrawlik

Phil did you get copies of your C&P exam? If so read what the examiner wrote like GAF score ..., More likely than not...,how much evidence they referred to to sway more in your favor...Watch out they can low ball you. If you have a fax machine, they can fax you the results asap. I have had them fax it alot for me and some other vets I have assisted along their claims processes. Remember you can always appeal the rating if you feel it was too low, but the first thing is to get a + rating which sounds like you may have gotten. Good luck along your way.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil did you get copies of your C&P exam? If so read what the examiner wrote like GAF score ..., More likely than not...,how much evidence they referred to to sway more in your favor...Watch out they can low ball you. If you have a fax machine, they can fayeah my GAF was a 45, when I was in the PTSD inpatient program at the VA in Montrose NY the psychologist there GAFed me at 45 as well, that was 2009x you the results asap. I have had them fax it alot for me and some other vets I have assisted along their claims processes. Remember you can always appeal the rating if you feel it was too low, but the first thing is to get a + rating which sounds like you may have gotten. Good luck along your way.

Phil did you get copies of your C&P exam? If so read what the examiner wrote like GAF score ..., More likely than not...,how much evidence they referred to to sway more in your favor...Watch out they can low ball you. If you have a fax machine, they can fax you the results asap. I have had them fax it alot for me and some other vets I have assisted along their claims processes. Remember you can always appeal the rating if you feel it was too low, but the first thing is to get a + rating which sounds like you may have gotten. Good luck along your way.

yeah my GAF was a 45, and when I was in the PTSD inpatient VA program the psychologist there gave me a 45 GAF as well

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use