VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Vamcdc Shoddy Medical Care

Rate this question

Chrisj1968

Question

I'm a current 70% disabled veteran that recently had a colonoscopy for continued bowel/abdominal pain and bowel obstructions. my history;

the Dr. who is the head of the GI clinic read my results from a prior colonoscopy back in August of 2011 and stated that biopsy results declared that I had Colitis basically around the area of my anastomosis where my bowel was resected 17 years ago. He Said... Colitis ok?

fast forward to last weeks colonoscopy. Same said doctor states that I don't have colitis from these new biopsies. I ask what gives? you yourself stated that i had colitis back in August but now that I don't? how do you account for all the hospitalizations and pain I have been having? his response was, they may never know.

My feeling is and my wife is witness to these conversations is that, I'm being bamboozled by the medical center. I think they are trying to lie about my medical condition in so much they want to force me off disability. I mean this is the government and nothing would please them more than to do this.

I laugh when i see their computer screen savers state that they work for our disabled veterans. what a joke. getting a hard copy of both colonoscopy results and pursuing legal council for any wrongdoing. I've had 3 doctors in less than 10 years since they can't keep doctors which tells me that being a VA doctor isn't all that it is cracked up to be.

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

I'm a current 70% disabled veteran that recently had a colonoscopy for continued bowel/abdominal pain and bowel obstructions.

I think they are trying to lie about my medical condition in so much they want to force me off disability.

What disabilitie / s is your current 70 percent evaluation for ?

I'm a current 70% disabled veteran that recently had a colonoscopy for continued bowel/abdominal pain and bowel obstructions. my history;

the Dr. who is the head of the GI clinic read my results from a prior colonoscopy back in August of 2011 and stated that biopsy results declared that I had Colitis basically around the area of my anastomosis where my bowel was resected 17 years ago. He Said... Colitis ok?

fast forward to last weeks colonoscopy. Same said doctor states that I don't have colitis from these new biopsies. I ask what gives? you yourself stated that i had colitis back in August but now that I don't? how do you account for all the hospitalizations and pain I have been having? his response was, they may never know.

My feeling is and my wife is witness to these conversations is that, I'm being bamboozled by the medical center. I think they are trying to lie about my medical condition in so much they want to force me off disability. I mean this is the government and nothing would please them more than to do this.

I laugh when i see their computer screen savers state that they work for our disabled veterans. what a joke. getting a hard copy of both colonoscopy results and pursuing legal council for any wrongdoing. I've had 3 doctors in less than 10 years since they can't keep doctors which tells me that being a VA doctor isn't all that it is cracked up to be.

Colonoscopies are too dangerous,if need be get a CT done. It is much safer, better results, and no chance of puncturing anything. My story is so much like yours. I hope you don't have Boise Idaho VAMC! Mike