VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dd 214's

Rate this question

Carl the Engineer

Question

All,

When I enrolled/registered into the VA system in 08 I had 4 DD214's on file on eBenifits Service Verification (AB7). When my second claim was complete on 6/2011 I looked on eBenifits for my AB7 and it for some reason only showed 3 DD214's. So when I went in for my new claim 9/2011 I told my CSVO that I was missing a DD214 and gave her a copy of the missing one. She told me she would forward, etc. Well in November, I checked eBenifits and my AB7 now shows only 2 DD214's. At this rate I should be out of the VA some time around April 2012. Ha, ha...

Anyway, I called my CSVO and told (showed) her that I only have 2 DD214's on record now, even though there are 4 in my folder in her office. She told me she would resubmit them. Later she emailed me what she was going to send them and asked if it was good to go. I checked my home-safe and saw that I actually had 2 more DD214's, so I sent them to her as well. So if they (???) do there job, I should show 6 DD214's in the (near) future.

Is it really that hard to keep track of a veterans DD214's....??

And they are all in my iperms service record online at Army G1 web site...

Hamslice

Oh, and were the heck did spellchecker go?

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Ham

Install spellcheck program on your operating system

If you use firefox it is a box you check on options, browser and than spell check