Using an Ad Blocker? Consider adding HadIt.com as an exception. Hadit.com is funded through advertising, ad free memberships, contributions and out of pocket. ×

Call To Arms To Find All Spraying Records Reports Everywhere

Capt.

Question

Hello all Members of Team Hadit.com

I have an important team work project for all HADIT MEMBERS. HADIT IS GOING TO TRY AND STORE ALL KNOWN SPRAYING RECORDS anywhere they showed up and "We" thats "us"are going to try and archive all information here. Actually there is a lot already stored here in the Archives of Hadit. However it will be free and no more FOIAs to our members to use the chemical library that we will have and those here applying for claims related to chemical exposures.

This one will require all of to find the spraying records for not just AGENT ORANGE but all other chemcial thruout the planet EARTH.

Our parameters are set forth and consist of time , date, place and amount sprayed .

So I have post the DOD required reports form numbers so now we have to get them with data filled out.

Each one of us has pretty much said at one time or another , "we heard it was sprayed "......... or "it was stored here"....or we heard it was used there. Sorry this one is not talk or heresay but the real deal. I think we all have Hadit with trying get those records from the government and then after years of trying we fail.

WE NEED THOSE REPORTS from the bases I listed for this library to grow. The Herbicide Training Seminar number with the break down of the bases is a start. So now we need these reports from ALL areas to get this library going. Someone had to post the Installation Assessment Report for Gerstle River Test Site and the Materials Application Training Seminar. If we can get a few more people to post these other reports then it will be stored in our Archives.

Ok, now lets start our test reports and start our very own MASSIVE LIBRARY which will be used by all Veterans and will be archived here at HADIT. To win our claims and those of others. Once it gets big enough then we could possible be a "friendly" repository of sprayed and applied Herbicides and chemicals reports compiled data which can then be used by ALL veterans , service organizations and lawyers to tap into.

So I will go first listing the :

DA FORM 2785 or 2785-R

DD 1532

Evidencually there will be websites we will have onboard to divide up the sites. It will not be easy but lets see what happens and our library should grow and be a welcomed site to all veterans and their family trying to find records on spraying and chemical exposure sites with the DOD forms to back it up.

http://www.gulfwarve...ely/greely.html The Fort Greely Installation and Accssment Report for Oct 25, 1998 of the

Gerstle River Test Sight. Open this site and you will see the acutal gallons sprayed and the relationship of the spraying records to gallons applied to the site location listed.

This report shows the correlation to the chemical used and list them even listing the same form numbers. USING THE REPORTS DD 1532 and the other one is the DA FORM 2785 or 2785-R.

These reports are for any site and worldwide...... So now Hadit detectives , get our own library to win those claims.

THANK YOU T BIRD FOR STARTING OUR ARCHIVES HERE AT HADIT A LONG TIME AGO.......NEVER GIVE UP. God BLess, C.C

Edited by Capt.Contaminate

• Answers 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hello Boomer,,,,,,What a great find.... this is yet more evidence for our Library Archive. Thanks again for your efforts , there is another site rite here to look at folks. NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.

"

James Scripps was not exposed to Agent Orange in Vietnam, he sprayed it while working at Fort Gordon, Georgia back in 1967 thru 1969 while he was on active duty. Until the Board of Veteran Appeals heard his case, no veteran has ever been awarded a service connection for exposure to this dangerous dioxin while in the US only. there is obviously the case of the Vietnam veterans where any veteran who stepped foot in Vietnam is granted presumptive exposure and their claims are granted for chloracne, prostate cancer and Diabetes type 2, and some have had cardiac problems granted as secondary to the Diabetes.

But a few weeks ago the Secretary of the VA, General Eric Shinseki used his power as the VA Secretary to grant

ischemic heart disease and 2 other conditions as presumptive medical conditions.

On a veteran board known as

Hadit.com

where I have been a member since October 2002 James Scripps posted this notice at 1230 am this morning, excited to say the least" . . .

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/11/05/800811/-First-Agent-Orange-case-in-US-is-won-by-a-veteran

Hello Carlie,,,,, I remember when James won his claim. It was really something and his story of how it all unfolded to fall into place to win under the direct issue was almost like a mystery novel in itself.

Now that we have irrefutable evidence with the DOD list of Agent Orange bases and the Training seminar posted with the breakdown of locations in the United States and in Alaska we should see more and more claims granted as evidence now is more readily available and the claims are meeting the requirements to award a claim. It is just getting too hard for the VA to defend when the Scientific and the Medical Evidence are just too overpowering . Its a shame though that so many decades have passed and countless Veterans also who were not able to get their hands on this evidence.

Carlie, can you remember the people that still ask all the time ,,,,,,oh you were exposed to Agent Orange.......when were you in Vietnam? I hear it all the time. The government sure pulled the wool over the publics eyes for many years but now its starting to fall on the veterans side,,,,,,,just too little, too late.

I think I remember when you also hosted a show with our own Thailand Veteran and it was not too long ago that Kurt Preissman won his Thailand award thru just pure tenacity on his part. The more these sites become tested positive for Agent Orange and the Medical opinions are moving favorablely toward the Veteran then the more the Agent Orange site list will grow.

If we look at the list now, it is astounding just at the number of places in the United States that have Agent Orange on them. The public just does not know or have a clue.

I know that we as a group are going to continue to find more and more evidence of this killer chemical and more places to uncover.

Thanks again Carlie , Happy Anniversary. NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.

Hello all,

jbasser sent this to me so I am posting it for the board and to be part of the archives. I have not seen this one either.

http://www.cwwg.org/EJ.HTML

Here is one more site to add....... Thanks John....

Chemical exposures are real and even more............deadly .

NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.