VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Call To Arms To Find All Spraying Records Reports Everywhere

Rate this question

Capt.

Question

Hello all Members of Team Hadit.com

I have an important team work project for all HADIT MEMBERS. HADIT IS GOING TO TRY AND STORE ALL KNOWN SPRAYING RECORDS anywhere they showed up and "We" thats "us"are going to try and archive all information here. Actually there is a lot already stored here in the Archives of Hadit. However it will be free and no more FOIAs to our members to use the chemical library that we will have and those here applying for claims related to chemical exposures.

This one will require all of to find the spraying records for not just AGENT ORANGE but all other chemcial thruout the planet EARTH.

Our parameters are set forth and consist of time , date, place and amount sprayed .

So I have post the DOD required reports form numbers so now we have to get them with data filled out.

Each one of us has pretty much said at one time or another , "we heard it was sprayed "......... or "it was stored here"....or we heard it was used there. Sorry this one is not talk or heresay but the real deal. I think we all have Hadit with trying get those records from the government and then after years of trying we fail.

WE NEED THOSE REPORTS from the bases I listed for this library to grow. The Herbicide Training Seminar number with the break down of the bases is a start. So now we need these reports from ALL areas to get this library going. Someone had to post the Installation Assessment Report for Gerstle River Test Site and the Materials Application Training Seminar. If we can get a few more people to post these other reports then it will be stored in our Archives.

Ok, now lets start our test reports and start our very own MASSIVE LIBRARY which will be used by all Veterans and will be archived here at HADIT. To win our claims and those of others. Once it gets big enough then we could possible be a "friendly" repository of sprayed and applied Herbicides and chemicals reports compiled data which can then be used by ALL veterans , service organizations and lawyers to tap into.

So I will go first listing the :

DA FORM 2785 or 2785-R

DD 1532

Evidencually there will be websites we will have onboard to divide up the sites. It will not be easy but lets see what happens and our library should grow and be a welcomed site to all veterans and their family trying to find records on spraying and chemical exposure sites with the DOD forms to back it up.

http://www.gulfwarve...ely/greely.html The Fort Greely Installation and Accssment Report for Oct 25, 1998 of the

Gerstle River Test Sight. Open this site and you will see the acutal gallons sprayed and the relationship of the spraying records to gallons applied to the site location listed.

This report shows the correlation to the chemical used and list them even listing the same form numbers. USING THE REPORTS DD 1532 and the other one is the DA FORM 2785 or 2785-R.

These reports are for any site and worldwide...... So now Hadit detectives , get our own library to win those claims.

THANK YOU T BIRD FOR STARTING OUR ARCHIVES HERE AT HADIT A LONG TIME AGO.......NEVER GIVE UP. God BLess, C.C

Edited by Capt.Contaminate

• Answers 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hello Seasidedaisy....

You better believe it ...... that was one of my ratings too.... though they defined it as Collagenous colitus , inflammatory bowel disease, gastroenteritis. I would try and find what chemicals you have been exposed to. Then see what you doctor says and the steps of the IMO. Please remember that the list of bowel diseases are closely related to Lung diseases in many cases. That is where I am at present. Also what your immune system is doing and infections and swelling of joints which are also linked to it. I have learned alot on what causes these diseases but all in all you know how severe the disease you have is.

If you decide to pursue this just make sure that you NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.