New To Forum

cugino

hi guys. i got word about this forum from an old friend, a lady who volunteers with DAV. i served in an attack squadron, VA-86 on the USS America from 1965-68. i am a PVA member, retired nyc sanitationman and now live in ft. myers, fl. i'm married to the same woman since 1969, 3 kids, 4 grandkids, don't know how she put up with me that long. looking forward to participating on the forum.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks to the moderator for the welcome. i also noticed your remark about a "C" file. i have been through the claim process many times, and for many years, since 1986. this is the 1st i heard of that "C" file. please clue me in on what it is and how to get mine. i am in the process of appealing my latest denied appeal to the BVA. i might need every bit of help i can get. thanks.

thanks to the moderator for the welcome. i also noticed your remark about a "C" file. i have been through the claim process many times, and for many years, since 1986. this is the 1st i heard of that "C" file. please clue me in on what it is and how to get mine. i am in the process of appealing my latest denied appeal to the BVA. i might need every bit of help i can get. thanks.

welcome yo hadit.com.

Here's a couple of links fro resarch for you :

The homepage has tons of info. plus a link to definitions

and abbreviations.

http://www.hadit.com/

Here's another very good link - it's a bit of a long read but well worth the time.

http://www.hadit.com/veterans_self_help_guide.html

thank you administrator. i just wrote my regional office for a copy of my "c" file. yesterday i didn't know what that was or if i am entitled to that info. i wish i had known about this forum years ago. much good info here.