VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question About My Claim?

Rate this question

mdb72388

Question

I was in my va reg. affairs office when a guy walked in with info on my claim that I got approved for 100% and I'm also getting a lot of backpay i'd prefer not to say how much... I was wondering how long it takes to get ur 1st payment (i havent gotten the letter yet, and the day the guy came in was tuesday the 17th about a week ago, my friend said, prob march 1st? just curious.. thx God bless

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

so if i get a Fiduciary letter should I just accept it? will it be faster? my credit is shot anyways so i'm sure they'd deny my NOD

That's up to you.

I'd take some time and study Fiduciary issues.

When you have a Fiduciary - you can't just say - give me 2 or 3 hundred bucks

whenever you want.

JMHO

ok my last question lol...

i read on the internet that if a Fiduciary is appointed, or if i send in my NOD. will I recieve my monthly compensation and they with hold the retro pay untill it is all decided? just worried cause im gonna lose everything with no income...

ok my last question lol...

i read on the internet that if a Fiduciary is appointed, or if i send in my NOD.

will I recieve my monthly compensation and they with hold the retro pay untill it is all decided?

just worried cause im gonna lose everything with no income...

I really have no answer for the bolded & underlined above.

All I can say is - you get the money - when you get the money.

It could be a day or two, a month or more - there is no way to know

at this point.

JMHO

If I am appointed a Fiduciary and My NOD is denied & letter stating if still found incompetent I wish for my Father to be appointed Fiduciary.. something more or less.. If I wanted a new car and to pay it all up front.. i'm guessing that's outta the question? my pos truck is a pos lol

If I am appointed a Fiduciary and My NOD is denied & letter stating if still found incompetent I wish for my Father to be appointed Fiduciary.. something more or less.. If I wanted a new car and to pay it all up front.. i'm guessing that's outta the question? my pos truck is a pos lol

I would not feel at all - that getting some real good, dependable transportation

would not be allowed.

I feel sure there should be a route available to purchase some transportation

from your retro pay or monthly comp - you'd have to study more on fiduciary info

and stuff.

Maybe you can find more info if you use the search feature.