VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Myhealth.va.gov Secure Messaging Broken?

Rate this question

retiredat44

Question

myhealth.va.gov Secure Messaging Broken?

http://www.myhealth.va.gov/

https://www.myhealth.va.gov/mhv-portal-web/anonymous.portal?_nfpb=true&_nfto=false&_pageLabel=mhvHome&WT.ac=splash_MHVHome_EnterBox

Secure Messaging to my doctor no longer works.. I use it to send my doctor messages like getting pain meds.. re-ordered each month..

now I log onto my account and it tells me, that they no longer use it and I ,must ask them to use it...

When I click 'New Message' to type and send a new message and a window pops up and says 'No Provider Relationship Found'.

I then tried to use an older message to use reply and it also rejects that approach...

The people running the VA computers must be using better drugs than they give..

This blows... guess I will go back to phone calls...

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I got an 1-800 number, from the VA in San Diego, to ask the VA place that runs the servers, for help with Secure Messaging.. and was put on hold with crap music for 40 minutes.... I finally gave up..

what a sick joke it is..

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

In my first attempt to use secure messing the other day, I requesting renewal of some meds with no refills. Yesterday my primary care doc's nurse called me back and we talked briefly. She even had already responded via secure messaging. I was actually impressed.

I went by the library of th VA in La Jolla today (they setup the MyHealth accounts..), the guy wasn't there, he stepped away, so I left a note..

he called me, I called him back, I got a recording, again, I told him, the secure messaging is not working with my doctor to the Oceanside office,, it worked for 6 months, then when they got a new doctor it stopped working... I am sick of calling and going there in person...