VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Imo Doctor In Dallas Texas Area

Rate this question

allenwilliams42

Question

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

By all means shop around and check out the Ellis Clinic.

If you do consider Health Information Search, Inc., why not give Pete a call or send him an email to get some idea if they can help you,if Ellis cant.

I would not hesitate to use Health Information Search ,if I ever need another forensic IMO as the one I ordered was from a forensic cardiologist ecause the BVA remanded for a cardio doc opinion. I got a PA opinion instead and knocked it down before the Health Info doctor had time to write his IMO.

The BVA awarded .

So I dont really have an opinion from Health Info but I was very impressed with the way they handled my evidence and I knew the cardio opinion would support my claim.

These doctors deal with lawyers and were not too familiar with VA claims in 2009, so I knew how to shape the opinion request.

If they follow the IMO criteria here at hadit adding the key wording "as likely as not" etc and give a full medical rationale, any IMO doctor can provide a strong opinion if the medical documentation warrants it.

I am very happy with the IMos I had from Dr. BAsh and I had a freeby from a former VA Neuro doctor (it took months to find him and then many more months to get a specific blood chem report from VA that was legible.) for that claim and I had superb lay medical evidence as well.

This Neuro doc seemed to be the only doc that treated my husband,at the VA, who actually knew what he was doing.

I am sure he has a successful private practice now, since he left the VA.

Edited by Berta

I have found a few doctors who will do IME's but no websites that allow users to compare and rate multiple IME doctors.

A review site for doctors who specialize in VA IME's would be helpful. It is just too hard to find these doctors.

Does anyone know of such a site?

I am with you Rodger Dodger, I need someone who is knowledgeble in IMO. I have put for TEMP UNEMPLOYMENT, but I feel it will be denied, so I need a very good IMO to send back in to support my claim. My primary Doctor is not experiance with VA or IMO. So I need a sample of a good IMO to give him a heads up. If anyone has one please PM me and I will provide my email to send to me.

thanks

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use