VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Still Waiting

Rate this question

CaravanDan

Question

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Mr Rogers, I can't remember the form number but it was sent in with a whole list of things that were messed up in my record's,

Edited by CaravanDan

• HadIt.com Elder

Okay, Dan, I'll check and see if I can find the reason(s), here. Thanks!

pr

Mr Rogers, We have requested a "character of discharge determination," I can't remember the form number but it was sent in with a whole list of things that were messed up in my record's,one main one was some-one else;s records in with mine and they used those records against me,oh and a file we just got last year that they kept under wraps for 30 years,,Phycological report that started that I was found unfit mentally at my MEB,,, Kind-a like with my Secondary condition claims,,everything we send in just gets ignored for years. I was told by one advocate its because they know how messed up I am and waiting for my claims to die with me,,

With a OTH I have to pay Co-pays for my service connected Conditions,,No Compensation and No clothing allowance and No travel expenses and No wheelchair ramps on home and NO paid medications. I have some-where in here in a past forum explained my reason for OTH.

• HadIt.com Elder

Okay, Dan, I checked and see it was AWOL, twice. If you have PTSD and you went AWOL, I don't see much of a problem, getting the VA to accept you. I see Wings had spelled it out for you pretty completely back then (2006-07). Best I can offer is to have you keep plugging away and maybe get an attorney. I'd also file for a waiver of copay(s), due to hardship. Your children should apply for Chap 35 bennies, now, even tho they'll be denied. It should make it easier when you do win. When were your dates of service?? jmo

pr