VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Side Effects Of Paxil

Rate this topic

Gentlemen:

The only reason I asked my question about Paxil in the first place is because I was having a side effect that is listed on the brochure that came with the stuff. The brochure listed the side effect as serious. Silly me, I believed what I read. I tried to ask my "shrink" about .this, but couldn't get a straight answer fm her...or it could have been the language barrier. Sooooooooo, I thought I would come to this board & ask people who have been there, done that. Didn't mean to ruffle your feather Pete.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

goofycow

I don't think feathers are ruffled. I think that many of us have tried to take drugs like Paxil and have had good effects and not so good side effects. It is like a curse. I get pain relief from the morphine I take but I also can't walk a straight line at times.

John999

Thanks. I realize that bad often comes with good. I hope it doesn't surprise you too much that I don't think VA mental health people have my best interests at heart? Guess you could say that trying to deal with VA has made me.....INSANE :rolleyes:

• HadIt.com Elder

Sorry Goofy I was just trying to be funny. Had nothing to do with Paxil. I took it in 91 and 92.

Hi everyone. What I want to say is that I had a very strange neighbour once, who used to stay in his house, and wont ever go out. It was amazing, I knew he was very ill somehow, and then I heard that he was taking Paxil. As once, some people in the neighbourhood itself told me that he used to buy his medications from an online pharmacy called drugdelivery ( http://www.drugdelivery.ca ) and that's because he didnt like to go on the streets..he was a very depressed person actually. Well, from what I heard too, the service from that pharmacy is superb and I checked it out some days back, and saw the excellency of the products and information available there. Hope the url helps you as much as it helped my neighbour.. I'm also looking forward to buy some medications - my mom suffers from hypertension, and there are lots of medications on that site about it. Anyways, take care you all, and see ya.