VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question About Fibro?

Rate this question

usmc89

Question

If it helps my claim I have dx already I had and EMG like 3weeks ago. I was wondering it was an abnormal EMG and I have fibrous he did front back.upper and lower. And he said it was bad plus I have bad cts. Any help would do.

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

There is no etiological link between CTS and FMS, so a secondary claim would fail from the getgo.

File the CTS separately, but the question shall remain of whether or not it's related to (caused or aggravated by) military service.

EMG tests have nothing to do with FMS either; if you're having problems related to your nerves, there is a separate cause.

Do you have spinal or joint issues, or perhaps diabetes?

There is no etiological link between CTS and FMS, so a secondary claim would fail from the getgo.

File the CTS separately, but the question shall remain of whether or not it's related to (caused or aggravated by) military service.

EMG tests have nothing to do with FMS either; if you're having problems related to your nerves, there is a separate cause.

Do you have spinal or joint issues, or perhaps diabetes?

Well i do have joint issues all majar large joint both shoulders hips knees ankles i do have mucle fasciculations all over the L-R back, L-R chest, in both arms front and back thighs calfs hands and feet. the doc i am seeing is a MS/ALS doctor best in neuro hands tremers it is getting anoying. He said my EMG is realy bad he was thurogh did left and right sider front and back and stuck that needle front and back told me to move a body part.

Well i do have joint issues all majar large joint both shoulders hips knees ankles i do have mucle fasciculations all over the L-R back, L-R chest, in both arms front and back thighs calfs hands and feet. the doc i am seeing is a MS/ALS doctor best in neuro hands tremers it is getting anoying. He said my EMG is realy bad he was thurogh did left and right sider front and back and stuck that needle front and back told me to move a body part.

I have joint issues too...but some of it can be attributed to chronic muscle spasms.

For example, spasms in my lumbar and hip region caused a tilt in my pelvis documented by an x-ray.

Based on my experience and success at not only my own claim and helping others, I suggest you read up more and educate yourself on the conditions you have. That way you will be in a far better position to communicate to the doctors and/or C&P examiners as to EXACTLY what it is you are experiencing and going through.

The better you communicate that, the more accurate the C&P examiner's report will be (and ultimately be written in your favor).

If it helps my claim I have dx already I had and EMG like 3weeks ago. I was wondering it was an abnormal EMG and I have fibrous he did front back.upper and lower. And he said it was bad plus I have bad cts. Any help would do.

Did you serve in the Gulf War? fibromyalgia is a presumptive condition and if you have a diagnosis already made your claim should be a given..... and since you have IBS ( another presumptive condition from the Gulf War ) that should help.

Did you serve in the Gulf War? fibromyalgia is a presumptive condition and if you have a diagnosis already made your claim should be a given..... and since you have IBS ( another presumptive condition from the Gulf War ) that should help.

yes i served i have IBS 30 I have Fibro, CFS,headaches,and so on at the DRO right now its been 2 yrs already and still waiting.