VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question About Imo / Ime Provider

Rate this question

Spiderman

Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

It looks to me from their site that they might deal exclusively with lawyers.

However- it might pay to see if they in fact do IMos regarding veterans issues.

The last IMO place I contacted (I believe I posted their link for you before?) Maybe not

Was geared to forensic IMOs for ,I assume, mostly civil and criminal cases but nevertheless I contacted them and they had started to prepare a cardio IMO for me, when I had to cancel it, as my award letter arrived.

( they called me up when they got my info and the check asking if I was a doctor or a lawyer because of the way I prepared my stuff - I am detailed but concise and use Exhibit Stickers and told them exactly what I wanted from the cardio doc and tabbed the med recs and documents that warranted a supporting opinion.I did this too for my IMos from Dr. Bash.)

Dr. Bash has some of his cases at his web site and he said he would post mine there too. He did 2 excellent IMOs for me.

I also posted a few of his we discussed with him last week at SVR radio show here at hadit.

Sometimes this might help-

the opining doctor should definitely be an expert in the field of the disability.

If you can find similiar cases like yours at the BVA whereby an IMO doc helped award the claim, sometimes the names of the IMO doc are in the decision. Sometimes just the initials are there but if you google doctors in the same local of the VARO named in the decision, that might be able to help find those IMO docs even with just their initials based on their expertise in the BVA decision.

If I were you I would contact the medicalexperts.com and ask them if they do IMOs for thse who are nt lawyers.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use