VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Pending Decision Approval

Rate this question

pkelly4576

Question

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

My claim just went into that phase. Curious to see what happens next....

Mine to but I feel like its going to be another headache where another wait begins. 20 months is a long time I dont care what the backlog is in philadelhpia. I was wondering if anyone has any updates like how much longer they waited in this phase Im guessing not to soon but I guess theres always hope and then comes the long wait.

Edited by jfrei

Mine to but I feel like its going to be another headache where another wait begins. 20 months is a long time I dont care what the backlog is in philadelhpia. I was wondering if anyone has any updates like how much longer they waited in this phase Im guessing not to soon but I guess theres always hope and then comes the long wait.

Mine went from this stage to complete in less than 3 weeks and that was at the Atlanta VARO (saturated beyond belief). Keep the faith!

Moved to Preparation for Decision on 3/8/12, Pending Decision Approval 3/26/12, Preparation for Notification 3/27/12, Closed 3/29/12 - EDIT: and retro 4/1/12.

Edited by justrluk

Well mine was in the prep for a decision its third time on dec 9 2011 after being deferred from the tiger team because lack of exams so on dec 2 2011 I had my exams. Being sent back to philly I knew I was going to wait again which sucks then on march 29 2012 it went to decision pending the next day I called the VA 800 crap and was told that my decision was signed off and heading into the notification phase. My claim was submitted on july 12 2010 in philly its now coming to an end I think I guess I was wondering if anyone else had this experience and if theirs came to an end or am I just in for another long wait to be notified.

Correction it went into the notification phase on the 29 march so I guess not to crazy longer just hope its quicker then 44 days to end right before my 2 year mark.

Edited by jfrei

mine just went into decision phase on 3-20 hope its not much longer now

Justluk

my claim is in atlanta RO as well hope mine goes form decsion phase to closed within 3 weeks that would mean mine should be closed sometime next week. keeping my fingers crossed but expecting the worst.