VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New 3;159 Supports Ptsd

Rate this question

Guest anfrnkie

Question

Guest anfrnkie

hi guys i got a ssoc as i am 100% ptsd granted in 2003 i appeald earlier effective date to 52-55 navy in ssoc under 3;159 states c indicates that clamed disabilty or symptoms may be associated with the established event,injury,or disease in service or with another service-connected disability. paragraph 4,1 c could be safisfied by competent evidence showing ptds treatment for a condition,or other possible association with military service,there is a lot more under 3;159,in my case i am going back to air force 46-46 at 100%,ptsd is already granted will apply to 3;159,back to 52-56 my ptsd is 4 -25 -52 wasp sinking hobson.i hope i have given you help with 3;159- dept of vets affairs assistance in developing claims it sure help me

• Answers 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Guest anfrnkie

that is a very good point,that is why i posted 3;159,under this new law time has nothing to do with it .it,s proof i have all that proof in my ssoc va has 46-49 52-56-1978.1989,1993,1994,and i can prove all dates,have proof of everything every date to support what i claim all this was found in va files in 2003,1978 is for compensation of navy and air force va never opened that claim, va stated no records found in1978,yet when i got va records i find out i am 100% from air force,all proof is there, hospital records of time i spent in hospital 7 months occp japan,radiation hoe can va explaine this,i was told records were burnted in fire,however my hospital records we there in file i got in 2003, under 3;159 i need to show proof hospital records are proof ,so va can,t claim no records found,in 1978,i find a rading done in 1993 s/c for air force a c&p exam done by a va doctor, i find compensation for air force in 1993 and to top it all va sends me a letter,stating you are medical disabley for a non service connected penson,ATTORING TO YOU RECORDS OF 1948 we have record of evidence now hoe can va handle this,va has trapped themselfs i am also 100% ptsd granted in 2003 but i am going back to 1952 because va failed to check my records of navy ptsd of navy is proof of ptsd 4-25-52,uss wasp sinking hobson,killing 179 men va failed to check that is why i tried to get you all to understand 3;159.