VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New 3;159 Supports Ptsd

Rate this question

Guest anfrnkie

Question

Guest anfrnkie

hi guys i got a ssoc as i am 100% ptsd granted in 2003 i appeald earlier effective date to 52-55 navy in ssoc under 3;159 states c indicates that clamed disabilty or symptoms may be associated with the established event,injury,or disease in service or with another service-connected disability. paragraph 4,1 c could be safisfied by competent evidence showing ptds treatment for a condition,or other possible association with military service,there is a lot more under 3;159,in my case i am going back to air force 46-46 at 100%,ptsd is already granted will apply to 3;159,back to 52-56 my ptsd is 4 -25 -52 wasp sinking hobson.i hope i have given you help with 3;159- dept of vets affairs assistance in developing claims it sure help me

• Answers 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Guest anfrnkie
carlie,

If my memory serves me correct I remember reading old BVA cases from the fifties where veterans were service connected for something called "war neurosis". The folks who write the DSM probably found different names for old symptoms. According to hadits history of compensation page the VA became concerned with mental disorders in the 30's or 40's.

Guest anfrnkie
TestVet,

I disagree with you! Manyof us including me have seen veterans get serious back pay.

No two cases are alike!

I have two case pending on De Novo right now. Cases that were denials in 1986, and in 2006 were awarded service connection based on the same information used to deny. I have NOD's pending for earlier effective dates back to 1986, and I will win the cases it is just a matter of time.

Now if you wait to file an inital claim after 20 years that is a different story, while I think you should get back pay the laws say otherwise.

but :rolleyes: remember never say never because it does happen!

Guest anfrnkie
carlie,

If my memory serves me correct I remember reading old BVA cases from the fifties where veterans were service connected for something called "war neurosis". The folks who write the DSM probably found different names for old symptoms. According to hadits history of compensation page the VA became concerned with mental disorders in the 30's or 40's.

Guest anfrnkie

wings,you have no right to point out my spelling,as far as you help for muddy statments you can shove it you knoe where,va is taking care of my claims, so if i can get them to understand my claims why can,t you , i do not make remarks about anyone and i see many mistakes made in spelling,please do not respond to any of my topics i can do with your pointing out i need this and that also veteran i made staff sergeant at 22 years old in charge of p-51, i landed in hospital 7 months was granter a compensatoon prove is at va also got my insurance back to 1994,so veteran i can state my claims just as well as you 52-56 is already ptsd at 100% you can read my success story when i post,rick thank you for your post breta thank you for you help and the fact you never made coments about my posts,you have always tried to help ,john and pete as well

Guest anfrnkie

carlie,thank you fore your post my air force is 1946-49 navy 52-56 ptsd is 100% however the i did open claims in 1978 for air force and navy va never opened my claim only stated no records found.ptsd id from 4-25-52,wasp sinking hobson,the trouble is va never would give me my files i have tried many times to get them,with the help of a good person i got my files in 2002 everything i needed was there to prove my claim ,even my hospital records of 7 months in 46-49 in occp japan plus i was given medical disabily cfr ch 5 part 3 m 21-1 va kept all this back from me stating records were in fire [another laptopjoke] if my records were in fire hoe did my hospital records make it through fire my last name i p va has a lot or mistakes to make up,all prove of evidence is there evidence one more thing in files i find va letter granter me 100% for non service connected medical get this ,ACCORING TO YOUR RECORDS OF 1948,i hope a veteral never has this happen to them