VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New 3;159 Supports Ptsd

Rate this question

Guest anfrnkie

Question

Guest anfrnkie

hi guys i got a ssoc as i am 100% ptsd granted in 2003 i appeald earlier effective date to 52-55 navy in ssoc under 3;159 states c indicates that clamed disabilty or symptoms may be associated with the established event,injury,or disease in service or with another service-connected disability. paragraph 4,1 c could be safisfied by competent evidence showing ptds treatment for a condition,or other possible association with military service,there is a lot more under 3;159,in my case i am going back to air force 46-46 at 100%,ptsd is already granted will apply to 3;159,back to 52-56 my ptsd is 4 -25 -52 wasp sinking hobson.i hope i have given you help with 3;159- dept of vets affairs assistance in developing claims it sure help me

• Answers 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Guest anfrnkie
Frank,

I have every right to correct your legal citations if I think that doing so will help other veterans. This board is for ALL veterans.

No sir, I can not top your rank! I was a mere Sergeant at age 22, and responsible for other people's lives, as was every other veteran on this board. This is NOT a one-man army! No Sir, I can not top your combat stressors, but I have PTSD just the same.

I won my PTSD claim in 11 months. I think that's almost record time. I did not do this alone, I had the good folks at Hadit to aide and comfort - and guide my claim. I stay on here to give back the support that was shown to me.

I have said NUMEROUS times, it would help us to help you if you would be more CLEAR in your written communications. Your communications are muddled Sir: they are not clear and no one here can comprehend the details.

If you are secure with the thought that the VA is "taking care" of your claims, then so be it.

I am sorry your pride is offended, and I will say again, I mean no disrespect to you when I ask you to be more clear - - so that newcomers are not all the more confused by the VA Claims process. I am still learning - as we all are.

If I am doing more harm than good, as seems the case here, I will refrain from any attempts to assist you. I am truley sorry that I am not able to help you! It's my pleasure and pride to be able to give any assitence at all. So, I will shelve my own pride and pray sincerely for your success. God Bless you.

~Wings thank you

I give up on this whole matter

Guest anfrnkie
Frank,

I have every right to correct your legal citations if I think that doing so will help other veterans. This board is for ALL veterans.

No sir, I can not top your rank! I was a mere Sergeant at age 22, and responsible for other people's lives, as was every other veteran on this board. This is NOT a one-man army! No Sir, I can not top your combat stressors, but I have PTSD just the same.

I won my PTSD claim in 11 months. I think that's almost record time. I did not do this alone, I had the good folks at Hadit to aide and comfort - and guide my claim. I stay on here to give back the support that was shown to me.

I have said NUMEROUS times, it would help us to help you if you would be more CLEAR in your written communications. Your communications are muddled Sir: they are not clear and no one here can comprehend the details.

If you are secure with the thought that the VA is "taking care" of your claims, then so be it.

I am sorry your pride is offended, and I will say again, I mean no disrespect to you when I ask you to be more clear - - so that newcomers are not all the more confused by the VA Claims process. I am still learning - as we all are.

If I am doing more harm than good, as seems the case here, I will refrain from any attempts to assist you. I am truley sorry that I am not able to help you! It's my pleasure and pride to be able to give any assitence at all. So, I will shelve my own pride and pray sincerely for your success. God Bless you.

~Wingsi do not want your blessings,i don,t need your help veteran,i am still 100% air force,with medical discharge.the fact that you go ptsd in 11 months big deal,you did not have the problems i had with va,no records found,and i was in hospital 7 months,in japan don,t judge anyone until you have walked in their shoes, you do not have that right, ashamed of service in air force,after your remarks, you are no better then any other veteran , i would never point out a mistake anyone made in spelling you should be ashamed of yourself,i am ashamed of you as a veteran of air force i see lots of mistakes in spelling but i have the brains,not to point it out,you and take you help an shove it you know where veteran

Guest anfrnkie
I give up on this whole matter
why,your reply to questions and anwers have always helpful jump back in,i only posted what i gotfrom ssoc i did not think it would go into other topics like vik 17 and winds did they both have no right to state what the did,we are all veterans but i am lucky i never served with those two.

• HadIt.com Elder

Frank, I'm sorry you are hurting. Honest to God, I understand the feeling! I do NOT have a problem with you, I am having a problem understanding your claims! I am sorry that I am unable to help. I shouldn't speak for others: I am sure another veteran here will be able to understand your claims much better than I can. I am sorry you feel disrespected, veteran. I salute your service! My heart hurts now, and I can't separte the issues due to my unstable emotional state. Please forgive me Frank. It's a failure on my part. Take it easy, take care of yourself. I am just now remembering to BREATHE through my emotions and negative thoughts - - Letting Go and Letting God have the problem now. Be well. ~Wings

Frank,

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones !

" i don;t need you help or wings i have seen more action then you and wings put together,va is taking care of my claims and to give you some feedback for your pea brain,i was a staff sergeant in air force at age 22,wings can you top that record?i am 100%for air force cfr ch5 part 3 m21-1 wings i also got my insurance back,va is working on air force on air force compensation with out the help of a s/o,i took care of it myself, navy 52-56 i have been around the world twice 92,000 miles i have seen places you only read about i have been to the north and south pole crossed the equator twice i hold member ship to many clubs from all over the world, i also watched 179 men got to their graves on the deck of the wasp when wasp cut hobson in half i listened to cries for help of men in the water, i am 100%ptsd for that night,an you vik17 what help could you give me vik 17? you and wings make a good pair nosense and nonsence do not respond to any of my topics however you can read my success letter "

Everyone here wishes all veterans success.

You being such an egotistical, know-it all, done-it all type of person, quick on the draw, easily angered - yea you sure as heck are showing some signs of PTSD.

But you continue to keep putting other vets down like your crap is soooo

much worse then theirs.

How about if before some of the men on your ship perished (no disrespect to any of them) --- How about if the night before one or two of your military buddies

stripped your clothes off - slamed you down on the deck and took some turns

at butt F*#^(n* you ! How'd you like that buddy - and then let me ask you just who the hell would you report them to and would you be believed ?

You are one ignorant, arrogant AZZ and I sure hope Mr. Walter doesn't come on here and spell check me -- but I think you understand what I have just said to you.

carlie