VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New 3;159 Supports Ptsd

Rate this question

Guest anfrnkie

Question

Guest anfrnkie

hi guys i got a ssoc as i am 100% ptsd granted in 2003 i appeald earlier effective date to 52-55 navy in ssoc under 3;159 states c indicates that clamed disabilty or symptoms may be associated with the established event,injury,or disease in service or with another service-connected disability. paragraph 4,1 c could be safisfied by competent evidence showing ptds treatment for a condition,or other possible association with military service,there is a lot more under 3;159,in my case i am going back to air force 46-46 at 100%,ptsd is already granted will apply to 3;159,back to 52-56 my ptsd is 4 -25 -52 wasp sinking hobson.i hope i have given you help with 3;159- dept of vets affairs assistance in developing claims it sure help me

• Answers 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Guest anfrnkie
Frank -it took me considerable time to comprehend your insurance problem and I think that was resolved.

But your claim for CUE and SC and the appeals? I regret I do not have the experience to help you on that.

I think you receive 100% comp every month for PTSD and that they used the date you first filed your claim for the retro and EED.

If you believe the VA is going to pay you retro back to the Hobson or whatever-

then they owe many of these vets here MEGABUCKS because the PTSD vets from Nam alone- are owed 30-40 years of comp because they all got it there. That wont happen.

Unless your CUE claim succeeds. Still you have the 1992 constructive notice in Bell-

so even that will not get you retro back to the Hobson incident. No way.

Wings is right and I stand by what she said- we need the actual citations on this stuff- and just like you said to Wings-

"so if i can get them to understand my claims why can,t you "

Well I dont have a clue either on what your claims are about so aside from the insurance matter I cannot help you at all.

At least you are not as nasty as that big know- it -all Elizabeth-who is gone-

but we do need the actual citations when you state a VA regulation.

breta,all appleas are gone also cue, ssoc statment of 3;159 was applied,insurance was found,like i stated back to 1949 i understand how hard it was to understand my claim i was just as confused as you i did not know where to start,to find all records ,hospital ect, after all these years was hard to accept how my goverment treated me,va is giving a me creit for 1949-56-78-93-,there is no way they can get aroung it i am really surprised of your statment to support wings i will never ask you a question again,i don.t know elizabeth,but i did read her topic on hoe to get a lawyer from day one,and she was 100% right in what she said on you people could not see it,she did know what she was talking about,she just could get you people to understand what she was takking about, i know as a fact she was right because my buddy did the same thing got a lawyer when he filed his claim he did noy hire a lawyer so his case was not in his name it was in his mothers name legal,all the way and there is nothing va can do about it,

Hi Guys

JM's wife, We are new to the post, I don't understand The post myself,But give the guy a break> He may not be able to talk to people in an understanding way> personally myself I have that same problem and with help I'm learning. Personally we all have some sort of problem. Understanding is the virtue

Thanks

Guest anfrnkie
Frank,

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones !

" i don;t need you help or wings i have seen more action then you and wings put together,va is taking care of my claims and to give you some feedback for your pea brain,i was a staff sergeant in air force at age 22,wings can you top that record?i am 100%for air force cfr ch5 part 3 m21-1 wings i also got my insurance back,va is working on air force on air force compensation with out the help of a s/o,i took care of it myself, navy 52-56 i have been around the world twice 92,000 miles i have seen places you only read about i have been to the north and south pole crossed the equator twice i hold member ship to many clubs from all over the world, i also watched 179 men got to their graves on the deck of the wasp when wasp cut hobson in half i listened to cries for help of men in the water, i am 100%ptsd for that night,an you vik17 what help could you give me vik 17? you and wings make a good pair nosense and nonsence do not respond to any of my topics however you can read my success letter "

Everyone here wishes all veterans success.

You being such an egotistical, know-it all, done-it all type of person, quick on the draw, easily angered - yea you sure as heck are showing some signs of PTSD.

But you continue to keep putting other vets down like your crap is soooo

much worse then theirs.

How about if before some of the men on your ship perished (no disrespect to any of them) --- How about if the night before one or two of your military buddies

stripped your clothes off - slamed you down on the deck and took some turns

at butt F*#^(n* you ! How'd you like that buddy - and then let me ask you just who the hell would you report them to and would you be believed ?

You are one ignorant, arrogant AZZ and I sure hope Mr. Walter doesn't come on here and spell check me -- but I think you understand what I have just said to you.

carlieyou should talk no one went down on the uss wasp the hopson is the ship that went down so your not so smart after all,you talk big but what ever you say about i will accept as a compiement to justify your ignorant

Guest anfrnkie
Hi Guys

JM's wife, We are new to the post, I don't understand The post myself,But give the guy a break> He may not be able to talk to people in an understanding way> personally myself I have that same problem and with help I'm learning. Personally we all have some sort of problem. Understanding is the virtue

Thanks

thank you i feel like i am back in war but i am right an will stand by the truth some can,t handle the truth

Guest anfrnkie
Frank, I'm sorry you are hurting. Honest to God, I understand the feeling! I do NOT have a problem with you, I am having a problem understanding your claims! I am sorry that I am unable to help. I shouldn't speak for others: I am sure another veteran here will be able to understand your claims much better than I can. I am sorry you feel disrespected, veteran. I salute your service! My heart hurts now, and I can't separte the issues due to my unstable emotional state. Please forgive me Frank. It's a failure on my part. Take it easy, take care of yourself. I am just now remembering to BREATHE through my emotions and negative thoughts - - Letting Go and Letting God have the problem now. Be well. ~Wings
wings just bug off a leave god alone he has enought to do in the mid east without you draging him into this

• HadIt.com Elder
Just consider that in every case of a agent orange claim the incident had to have happened during the Vietnam War but you don't get compensation until you file the claim 35 years later. The AO vets have been walking around with the poison in their system for years but until they show one of the diseases and file a claim they don't get a thing. In some of the AO cancer cases the vet does not live long enough after diagnosis to even have their claim rated.

Something you said here struck a bell with me. I have a brotherinlaw, he is a productive tax paying family guy who isn't ill with agent orange cancer (or anything other that I know of) just a grumpy hardened guy that seems fine for now. How does one file a claim in advance or prepare for the possibility of cancer onset later in life? Other than having a prepared claim package to go "if" events ever occur, whats to be done? Is there a way to pre-detect agent orange poisons? Just a question I have often thought of. cg