VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How Often Is Ebenefit Updated?

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

My account since the 28 of march has stated that its in th pending decision approval and still states that on the 3rd of April. When I call the 800 number they tell me its been in the notification since the 29 of March. Alittle confused but I guess it means my claim is ending. Any same experiences? And how much longer it lasted?

• Answers 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

My account since the 28 of march has stated that its in th pending decision approval and still states that on the 3rd of April.

When I call the 800 number they tell me its been in the notification since the 29 of March.

Alittle confused but I guess it means my claim is ending. Any same experiences? And how much longer it lasted?

Try to chill out, if a decision was just recently made paperwork still has to follow a specific process.

If it's in Notification as of March 29 - you will probably have your official notification in 2, 6 or maybe even

8 weeks. I know - the sooner the better.

Hang in there - remember the 800 # is not know for accuracy (or ebenefits) in trying to track your claim issues.

This is not the same as a package with a tracking number going thru USPS or FedEx.

• HadIt.com Elder

You'll have convinced me I made the correct decision not signing up for Ebebefit or any of the other happy VA computer help systems. Last thing a person needs that has PTSD & bad Heart is more stress.

JMHO,

Don

They update E-benefit on every leap year. Oh, this a leap year, maybe next leap year. Thats only 4 more years!sad.png

Claim started October 06, 2010. Preperation for decision since September 23, 2011. Pittsburgh RO.

Usmc,

For me - (with the above post) - I'd be making a visit to my RO in person.

It may OR may not help, but I'd be on their doorstep.

I've contacted DAV, Congressman, sent Statement of case telling them once again that all evidence has been submitted and I was under extreme financial hardship with evidence included. I went and got my C-file which the doctor at my C&P exam stated straight forward that I am not able to work in any condition. I guess when you have a strong claim they put it on the burner. I've also contacted them through IRIS once a month for the past 3 months asking the status. Obviously the same scripted explanation. Its getting old. I think the next step is contacting Senator Pat Murray. If my RO wasn't 2 1/2 hours away I would be knocking on the door.

Edited by UsmcSGTVet