VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

E-Benefit Improvements

Rate this question

SP4RVN1971

Question

A year go this thing called E-benefit was a joke. The process to log on was a gamble. Sometimes it would work , but most of the time it didn't!

Now a year later, things have changes. About 90% of the the time I can log on and move around in information that is out of date for the most part.

This E-benefit has improve in one year, and since I have been working with it. You can print off some document's that are useful to you, and some other document's you could use are not there yet!

When you login now it goes directly to your compensation page, Not some blank page that said "do not Click on this" to go to Your E-benefit page!

So my point is by next year, It will be so much better. There will be more stuff to bitch about , but in some case's, some people are never happy!

This software program should not have never been put out there before it's time.

If this was a privite company, they would be out of business, because no one would believe in it!

In Time, I hope for all Veteran's to be able to login and get thier VA updated claims and medical records, the full compensation letters and print them!

Maybe by next year!smile.png

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

A lot of the data comes from your VARO in ebenefits so if your VARO is totally worthless your ebenefits will be too.

In a way they have banished me by pulling the data on all my claim status's so I can't see it. I guess if I can't see it, I can't point out that it is wrong!

Best regards,

Edited by 71M10

A lot of the data comes from your VARO in ebenefits so if your VARO is totally worthless your ebenefits will be too.

In a way they have banished me by pulling the data on all my claim status's so I can't see it. I guess if I can't see it, I can't point out that it is wrong!

Best regards,

Well like I said , the data on my e-benefit is wrong or way out of date, But it's alot easier to get to!