VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I'm Moving In Ebenefits Too! Backwards

Rate this question

Papa

Question

I was so overjoyed that I moved from Gathering Evidence to Preparation for Decision after 24 months (Does take much). Well, I am back to Gathering Evidence. Just fustrated.

Papa

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I'm looking at the positive side of it, Papa. There is "movement". I have seen on here where others' claims did the same thing and then went to "pending decision approval," then on to notification. At least they are thinking about you in Houston and handling your file. Good Sign!

I was so overjoyed that I moved from Gathering Evidence to Preparation for Decision after 24 months (Does take much). Well, I am back to Gathering Evidence. Just fustrated.

Papa

Papa,

This is normal.

Concentrate on your doggie - try not to drive yourself nutty with the 800 #

or ebenefits - maybe just check it once a week.

PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT ANYTHING ADDITIONAL to VA at this time - unless request to by VA.

In your own best interest - just let them finalize whatever they are working on now.

JMHO

If you have issues filled that they havn't done a C&P on, keep your eyes open for an appointment card or letter.

If you have eBenfits they have a link to exams/appointments. I tend to check that on occasion to make sure I don't miss a C&P that they didn't tell me about.

Best regards,

Papa,

This is normal.

Concentrate on your doggie - try not to drive yourself nutty with the 800 #

or ebenefits - maybe just check it once a week.

PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT ANYTHING ADDITIONAL to VA at this time - unless request to by VA.

In your own best interest - just let them finalize whatever they are working on now.

JMHO

Sigh........ I wish I had read this post before submitting more information today via VONAPP.......went from Reviewing Evidence to Gathering Evidence........ eBenefits moves fast with the bad news.......

Mark

• HadIt.com Elder

Anyone remember the movie up periscope with Kelsey Grammer.

The XO was a real jerk so the cook sprayed the ladder with cooking spray and when the XO tried to climb the ladder, he fell and rang his bell on every step.

Does Ebenefits use cooking oil on its site?

Hang in there PAPA. If worse comes to worse, come on back to Harlan.

John

Sigh........ I wish I had read this post before submitting more information today via VONAPP.......went from Reviewing Evidence to Gathering Evidence........ eBenefits moves fast with the bad news.......

Mark

Your probably AOK.

Keep in mind, Papa's claim and all claims are a little different from yours.